|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the people in the room were fussing over the dead man, Nicholas:
(a) consoles them.
(b) stands there quietly.
(c) walks out of the room.
(d) leads them in prayer.
2. What reaction does Nicholas elicit from the crown during the play?
(a) no reaction.
3. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
(a) it was becoming late.
(b) Thomas stole it from her.
(c) Thomas wanted money for food.
(d) her man wouldn't spend it on ale.
4. Martin's conclusion about the girl is that she is:
(a) he has no opinion.
5. How do the players announce their new play:
(a) by a procession with them in costume.
(b) by handing out fliers.
(c) by going door to door telling people.
(d) by posting notices.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Martin communicate with Jane?
2. After leaving the room, Nicholas:
3. Lord de Guise's daughter enters the room and:
4. Who had the players mentioned by name in their play?
5. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)