|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the people in the room were fussing over the dead man, Nicholas:
(a) consoles them.
(b) walks out of the room.
(c) leads them in prayer.
(d) stands there quietly.
2. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
(a) a room at the end.
(b) a barn in the yard of the inn.
(c) rooms at the church.
(d) a room at a house.
3. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
(a) Thomas wanted money for food.
(b) it was becoming late.
(c) Thomas stole it from her.
(d) her man wouldn't spend it on ale.
4. What do they learn in the middle of the performance?
(a) the Monk is dead.
(b) the Monk has confessed.
(c) Jane has been hanged.
(d) Jane is freed.
5. What does the innkeeper demand from Martin?
(a) one fourth of the proceeds from the performance.
(b) half of the proceeds from the performance.
(c) they share the space with the jongleurs.
(d) the group of players leave immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lambert say he is hated:
2. How does the group earn their money:
3. How much did each player receive from the proceeds of the play?
4. What do they do during the day?
5. The expenses of the group are paid:
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)