|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the players decide to offer to Lord de Guise?
(a) their help in the investigation.
(c) Christmas plays.
(d) their apologies.
2. In the play, Thomas Wells is portrayed as:
(a) running from the Sheriff.
(b) following the woman.
(c) running from the woman.
(d) walking with the Monk.
3. In the road, Nicholas sees a group of people:
(b) removing the body of a dead man.
(c) performing a play.
4. Who breaks up the fight and settles the issue?
(a) the sheriff.
(b) the innkeeper.
(c) a Knight.
(d) the King's Justice.
5. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
(b) selling the family cow.
(c) his mother borrowed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Martin raises the issue of:
2. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
3. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
4. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
5. Who changes Brendan's clothing?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)