|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Martin raises the issue of:
(a) the condition of Lord William.
(b) the innocence of Jane.
(c) five boys missing.
(d) the story of the beggar.
2. Why couldn't Nicholas give the dying man absolution:
(a) he couldn't bring himself to do it.
(b) he wasn't sick enough.
(c) the man was already dead.
(d) he could not repent his sins.
3. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
(a) they are bored by the play.
(b) they know how they story ends.
(c) they want more movement.
(d) the cost of admission is too high.
4. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
(a) place it in the cart and take it with them.
(b) cremate it.
(c) cover it with snow.
(d) bury it in a proper grave.
5. Who bargains with the innkeeper?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the play resumes, Martin raises the question of:
2. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
3. When Nicholas walks through the town, he sees:
4. What is going to take place in the town:
5. According to Springer, who was traveling on the road on the day of the murder?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)