|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the strangling of Thomas Wells portrayed:
(a) in dumb stage.
(c) very realistically.
(d) it was only alluded to.
2. Lord de Guise wants:
(a) the players to leave his domain.
(b) the girl freed.
(c) to see the play of the murder.
(d) the girl killed.
3. What have all plays been based on?
(a) real life events.
(b) the Bible.
4. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
(a) the next play.
(b) Nicholas staying with the players.
(c) the murder.
(d) their travel plans.
5. What is the role of Tobias in the Play of Adam?
Short Answer Questions
1. The expenses of the group are paid:
2. While walking to the chamber of the lord, they recognize the smell of:
3. What does Martin see as a problem for the players?
4. What do they learn in the middle of the performance?
5. What is the cause of the fight?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)