|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stephen upset about?
(a) low attendance and splitting the proceeds with the innkeeper.
(b) the King's Justice.
(c) Brendan's death.
(d) the murder.
2. What terms does Martin not use to describe a play about the murder?
(a) written script.
(b) dumb show.
(c) don't need verse.
(d) Morality Play.
3. What does Lord de Guise have with him?
(a) a book.
(b) his wife.
(c) a falcon.
(d) a note pad.
4. Early the next morning, Nicholas lays there thinking of:
(c) the events of the last few days that brought them to this point.
(d) his Bishop.
5. How does Martin relate the murder to the Bible?
(b) Cain and Abel.
(d) Adam and Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicholas committed adultery for:
2. What is Nicholas' view of his first performance?
3. As Nicholas is falling asleep, what does Martin ask him?
4. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
5. What does the group do with the body?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)