|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
(a) hand movements.
(b) his lines for the play.
(c) how to live off the land.
(d) how to beg.
2. What question does the character of Thomas Wells raise?
(a) why was he killed.
(b) how did the woman know of the purse.
(c) how did the Monk know about the purse.
(d) how did the Monk know about the woman.
3. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) the Earl of March.
(b) Lord Richard de Guise.
(c) Sir Robert de Brian.
(d) the Earl of Nottingham.
4. What terms does Martin not use to describe a play about the murder?
(a) don't need verse.
(b) Morality Play.
(c) written script.
(d) dumb show.
5. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
(a) finding the money.
(b) hearing the woman's confession.
(c) finding out about the boy's death.
(d) seeing the woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Early the next morning, Nicholas lays there thinking of:
2. Springer, as Thomas Wells, raises the question of:
3. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
4. What does Martin see as a problem for the players?
5. How was the strangling of Thomas Wells portrayed:
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)