|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early the next morning, Nicholas lays there thinking of:
(b) the events of the last few days that brought them to this point.
(d) his Bishop.
2. What do they rind in the chamber:
(a) their costumes and masks.
3. Who is the group's patron lord:
(a) the Bishop.
(b) Sir William Percy.
(c) Sir Robert de Brian.
(d) Robert Sandville.
4. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) Lord Richard de Guise.
(b) Sir Robert de Brian.
(c) the Earl of Nottingham.
(d) the Earl of March.
5. Who does Stephen have a fight with?
(a) the innkeeper.
(c) a Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas tell Lambert when he says he is a player?
2. What is the cause of the fight?
3. While the people in the room were fussing over the dead man, Nicholas:
4. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
5. The expenses of the group are paid:
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)