|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brendan's body:
(a) begins to smell.
(b) was dumped.
(c) was left behind.
(d) was buried.
2. Where does the group plan to perform?
(a) the town theater.
(b) the town square.
(c) the yard of the inn.
(d) behind the church.
3. What does Martin compare players to?
(a) a good jousting match.
(b) a lord before his king.
(c) a knight on a horse.
(d) a priest before the altar.
4. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) his ability to sing.
(b) the distress he has caused his bishop.
(c) his childhood.
(d) his lust.
5. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
(a) aide to a bishop.
(b) parish priest.
(c) confined to a monastery.
(d) secretary to Sir Robert de Brian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alerted the players to the beginning of the jousting tourney?
2. Who bargains with the innkeeper?
3. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
4. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
5. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)