|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the audience appear before the beginning of the performance?
2. What have all plays been based on?
(a) real life events.
(d) the Bible.
3. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
4. What is the occupation of Nicholas Barber?
5. Lord de Guise's daughter enters the room and:
(a) says it is time for dinner.
(b) says her father has visitors.
(c) wants to see the play.
(d) asks for the priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
2. The play is ended by:
3. Springer, as Thomas Wells, raises the question of:
4. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
5. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)