|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the troupe heading for?
2. What is the role of Tobias in the Play of Adam?
3. Who had the players mentioned by name in their play?
(a) no one.
(b) Flint, the Lord's steward.
(c) Lord de Guise.
(d) Lord William.
4. What happens when the men begin to pack their wagon?
(a) they decide to watch the jousting tourney.
(b) the jongleurs challenge them to a match.
(c) the innkeeper asks them to stay.
(d) Martin says he wants to talk to them first.
5. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
(a) where to find food.
(b) whether or not to bury Brendan.
(c) what play to perform.
(d) how to travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
2. Martin raises the issue of:
3. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
4. What question does the character of Thomas Wells raise?
5. What do they learn in the middle of the performance?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)