|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) war games.
(b) six days of jousting.
(c) a religious service.
(d) three days of plays.
2. Roger True, the girl's father is a:
3. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
(b) change clothes with the dead man.
(d) explain his reason.
4. What have all plays been based on?
(a) real life events.
(c) the Bible.
5. What does Lord de Guise have with him?
(a) a book.
(b) a falcon.
(c) a note pad.
(d) his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Martin's conclusion about the girl is that she is:
2. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
3. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
4. What reaction does Nicholas elicit from the crown during the play?
5. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)