|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Margaret obtain information from:
(b) the tavern keeper.
(c) the innkeeper.
(d) the grave digger.
2. How did the ladies signify their favorite knights?
(b) by throwing scarves and sleeves.
(c) standing up when they passed.
(d) throwing roses.
3. The financial proceeds from the performance were:
(a) more than they ever earned from one play.
(b) the same as the last play.
(c) about average.
4. What kind of performance are the players going to give?
(a) the Play of Adam.
(c) Greek tragedy.
5. HOw many other boys have disappeared in the past year?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the audience appear before the beginning of the performance?
2. Nicholas is wearing:
3. How much did each player receive from the proceeds of the play?
4. Lambert tells Nicholas that:
5. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)