|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nicholas, which term does not describe their behavior that day?
(a) avoid mentioning the name of Thomas Wells.
(b) avoid discussing what has happened.
(c) avoid discussing Jane.
(d) discuss details of murder.
2. What does Martin compare players to?
(a) a lord before his king.
(b) a good jousting match.
(c) a knight on a horse.
(d) a priest before the altar.
3. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
(a) a shopkeeper.
(b) a Benedictine monk.
(c) her father.
(d) the innkeeper.
4. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
(a) to earn money by performing.
(b) to beg for money.
(c) to sell the horse.
(d) to find odd jobs.
5. What does Lord de Guise have with him?
(a) a book.
(b) his wife.
(c) a falcon.
(d) a note pad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas tell Lambert when he says he is a player?
2. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
3. What have all plays been based on?
4. Who is dying?
5. What does Martin want to do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)