|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What affliction does Jane suffer from:
(b) deaf and mute.
(c) blind, deaf and mute.
2. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
(a) he had an appointment.
(b) he had to go home.
(c) her husband arrived home.
(d) they had a fight.
3. HOw many other boys have disappeared in the past year?
4. Tobias and Springer cover their fears by:
(a) talking about the need to save Jane.
(b) discussing the information they made known.
(c) saying it is an honor for the Lord to bring them to his castle.
(d) relying on the leadership of Nicholas.
5. What is Nicholas' view of his first performance?
(a) he forgot his lines.
(b) he was too nervous.
(c) it was a success.
(d) it was a failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Nicholas give the dying man absolution:
2. Where are the players taken to in the castle?
3. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
4. Nicholas enters the town:
5. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)