|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
2. Nicholas is wearing:
(a) a cloak from the player's costumes.
(b) beggar's clothing.
(c) his priestly habit.
(d) ordinary clothing.
3. Who scares the players as they are talking at the graveyard?
(a) the Knight.
(b) the jongleurs.
(c) the Monk.
(d) the gravedigger.
4. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
5. While walking to the chamber of the lord, they recognize the smell of:
(a) a decomposing body.
(c) cow dung.
(d) the plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the play, Nicholas realizes that:
2. What do they learn in the middle of the performance?
3. The man who died was:
4. What terms does Martin not use to describe a play about the murder?
5. How did the audience appear before the beginning of the performance?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)