|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The character Tobias functions as the:
2. What is the purpose of their traveling?
(a) to perform a Christmas play for their lady's coursin.
(b) to deliver a message.
(c) to find food for the winter.
(d) to earn money.
3. What did the players decide to offer to Lord de Guise?
(b) Christmas plays.
(c) their help in the investigation.
(d) their apologies.
4. Why do the players decide to leave town after their next performance?
(a) they feel they are in danger from the real murderer.
(b) they can't find new information.
(c) they disagree on the details of the case.
(d) they decide to stay.
5. What does Nicholas tell Lambert when he says he is a player?
(a) the King's Justice wants more information.
(b) the people of the town are interested.
(c) the players don't believe the Monk's story.
(d) the truth can be made known in a play about the murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
2. How much did each player receive from the proceeds of the play?
3. Nicholas committed adultery for:
4. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
5. HOw many other boys have disappeared in the past year?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)