|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
(a) the marriage of the lord's daughter.
(b) the birth of the lord's son.
(c) a robbery.
(d) a murder.
2. According to Nicholas, which term does not describe their behavior that day?
(a) avoid discussing Jane.
(b) discuss details of murder.
(c) avoid discussing what has happened.
(d) avoid mentioning the name of Thomas Wells.
3. At the beginning of the performance, Martin tells the audience that:
(a) the play was written in London.
(b) the play is the play of their town.
(c) the play is based on Cain and Abel.
(d) the play is not finished and has been postponed.
4. Nicholas committed adultery for:
5. Lord de Guise wants:
(a) to see the play of the murder.
(b) the girl freed.
(c) the girl killed.
(d) the players to leave his domain.
Short Answer Questions
1. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
2. What other question is raised in the play?
3. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
4. What did Springer and Straw learn at the castle?
5. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)