|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Margaret how they learned so many details of the crime:
(a) the innkeeper.
(b) the sheriff.
(c) the mother of Thomas Wells.
(d) the Justice.
2. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
3. What does the group do with the body?
(a) put it on a cart.
(b) bury it.
(c) takes it to the morgue.
(d) leaves it in the snow.
4. What do they do during the day?
(b) watch the jousting match from the window.
(c) practice their performance.
(d) make up alibis.
5. Why do the players decide to leave town after their next performance?
(a) they feel they are in danger from the real murderer.
(b) they disagree on the details of the case.
(c) they can't find new information.
(d) they decide to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. HOw many other boys have disappeared in the past year?
2. In the play Thomas Wells says the purpose of the purse was to:
3. What does the group ask Nicholas to do for them?
4. How does Martin communicate with Jane?
5. What is going to take place in the town:
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)