|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays the role of Thomas Wells in the play:
2. As host, Lord de Guise:
(a) is the last to arrive.
(b) is the first to arrive.
(c) is absent.
(d) announces the rules of combat.
3. The man living with Thomas Wells' mother was:
(a) good to the boy.
(b) a drunk who beat the boy.
(c) a hard worker.
(d) gone from the area.
4. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
(a) hand movements.
(b) his lines for the play.
(c) how to beg.
(d) how to live off the land.
5. Who is the group's patron lord:
(a) Sir Robert de Brian.
(b) Robert Sandville.
(c) the Bishop.
(d) Sir William Percy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nicholas walks through the town, he sees:
2. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
3. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
4. What reaction does Nicholas elicit from the crown during the play?
5. Lambert tells Nicholas that:
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)