|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of their traveling?
(a) to deliver a message.
(b) to find food for the winter.
(c) to earn money.
(d) to perform a Christmas play for their lady's coursin.
2. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
(a) how to travel.
(b) where to find food.
(c) what play to perform.
(d) whether or not to bury Brendan.
3. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
(a) town priest.
4. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) the Earl of Nottingham.
(b) Sir Robert de Brian.
(c) the Earl of March.
(d) Lord Richard de Guise.
5. Nicholas enters the town:
(a) dressed as a priest.
(b) hiding in the cart.
(c) playing the Devil's Fool.
(d) leading the horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
2. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
3. The man who died was:
4. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
5. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)