|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) Sir Robert de Brian.
(b) Lord Richard de Guise.
(c) the Earl of March.
(d) the Earl of Nottingham.
2. What is Stephen upset about?
(a) Brendan's death.
(b) the King's Justice.
(c) the murder.
(d) low attendance and splitting the proceeds with the innkeeper.
3. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
(a) people walking by applaud their performance.
(b) they tell him.
(c) he doesn't yet.
(d) he sees the costomes and props in the cart.
4. Which character had his thumb severed?
5. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
(a) Devil's Fool.
(b) court jester.
(d) angel of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
2. What is the occupation of Nicholas Barber?
3. The group decides to:
4. What is going to take place in the town:
5. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)