|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
(a) how to live off the land.
(b) hand movements.
(c) his lines for the play.
(d) how to beg.
2. What are the group's plans for the town they are entering?
(a) to find odd jobs.
(b) to sell the horse.
(c) to earn money by performing.
(d) to beg for money.
3. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
4. Who is the group's patron lord:
(a) the Bishop.
(b) Sir Robert de Brian.
(c) Sir William Percy.
(d) Robert Sandville.
5. What is the role of Tobias in the Play of Adam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas ask the group leader?
2. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
3. What does the innkeeper demand from Martin?
4. Which part of the Devil's Fool role can't Nicholas do?
5. What is the purpose of their traveling?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)