|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) his lust.
(b) his ability to sing.
(c) the distress he has caused his bishop.
(d) his childhood.
2. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) Sir Robert de Brian.
(b) the Earl of March.
(c) the Earl of Nottingham.
(d) Lord Richard de Guise.
3. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
(a) secretary to Sir Robert de Brian.
(b) parish priest.
(c) confined to a monastery.
(d) aide to a bishop.
4. The group decides to:
(a) accept Nicholas in Brandon's place.
(b) to leave the priest behind.
(c) to report the priest.
(d) to pray for Brandon.
5. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
(a) Devil's Fool.
(b) court jester.
(d) angel of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicholas committed adultery for:
2. Who is the group's patron lord:
3. Who wears stilts in the Play of Adam?
4. Where does the group plan to perform?
5. Brendan's body:
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)