|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicholas enters the town:
(a) playing the Devil's Fool.
(b) leading the horse.
(c) dressed as a priest.
(d) hiding in the cart.
2. Who wears stilts in the Play of Adam?
3. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
(a) a room at a house.
(b) a barn in the yard of the inn.
(c) rooms at the church.
(d) a room at the end.
4. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
(a) taught his child.
(b) acted as lianson with the Bishop.
(c) transcribed volumes of verse.
(d) ran his household.
5. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
(a) the innkeeper.
(b) her father.
(c) a Benedictine monk.
(d) a shopkeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Nicholas Barber?
2. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
3. The man who died was:
4. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
5. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)