|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the group earn their money:
(a) by stealing.
(b) they receive wages from their lord.
(c) by doing odd jobs.
(d) by begging.
2. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) a religious service.
(b) war games.
(c) six days of jousting.
(d) three days of plays.
3. The specialty of the character Springer is:
(a) men's parts.
(b) animal parts.
(c) children's parts.
(d) woman's parts.
4. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
5. What kind of performance are the players going to give?
(a) the Play of Adam.
(d) Greek tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
2. What is Stephen upset about?
3. Nicholas committed adultery for:
4. As they travel, Martin teaches Nicholas:
5. Where is the troupe heading for?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)