|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin see as a problem for the players?
(a) the distance they have to travel.
(b) the guilds.
(c) their old costumes.
(d) the Church.
2. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
(b) Devil's Fool.
(c) court jester.
(d) angel of God.
3. How was the strangling of Thomas Wells portrayed:
(b) very realistically.
(c) in dumb stage.
(d) it was only alluded to.
4. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
(a) the Monk.
(c) the Sheriff.
(d) the inn keeper.
5. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
(a) the Angel and the Serpent.
(b) Satan and God.
(c) Adam and Eve.
(d) none of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things forbidden to clerics was not done by Nicholas?
2. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
3. Thomas Wells died by:
4. Who is the lord of the town?
5. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)