|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
(a) Adam and Eve.
(b) Satan and God.
(c) the Angel and the Serpent.
(d) none of them.
2. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
(a) it was a failure.
(b) it is fine as it is.
(c) they need more dialogue.
(d) there is not enough movement.
3. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
(a) the woman was seen near the road when the boy was killed.
(b) the boy was asking for the woman.
(c) the woman made it known she was looking for the boy.
(d) the woman was seen yelling at the boy.
4. Where does the group plan to perform?
(a) behind the church.
(b) the town theater.
(c) the yard of the inn.
(d) the town square.
5. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
(a) cremate it.
(b) cover it with snow.
(c) bury it in a proper grave.
(d) place it in the cart and take it with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did each player receive from the proceeds of the play?
2. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
3. Which of the following things forbidden to clerics was not done by Nicholas?
4. Who is the lord of the town?
5. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)