|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
(a) the murder.
(b) Nicholas staying with the players.
(c) their travel plans.
(d) the next play.
2. In the play, Thomas Wells is portrayed as:
(a) following the woman.
(b) walking with the Monk.
(c) running from the Sheriff.
(d) running from the woman.
3. Where is the troupe heading for?
4. What was the assignment Nicholas walked away from?
(a) parish priest.
(b) secretary to Sir Robert de Brian.
(c) aide to a bishop.
(d) confined to a monastery.
5. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
(a) it was a failure.
(b) it is fine as it is.
(c) they need more dialogue.
(d) there is not enough movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things forbidden to clerics was not done by Nicholas?
2. As Nicholas is falling asleep, what does Martin ask him?
3. Who changes Brendan's clothing?
4. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
5. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)