|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Straw's view of the play's performance?
(a) it was a failure.
(b) there is not enough movement.
(c) it is fine as it is.
(d) they need more dialogue.
2. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) Sir Robert de Brian.
(b) Lord Richard de Guise.
(c) the Earl of March.
(d) the Earl of Nottingham.
3. At the beginning of the performance, Martin tells the audience that:
(a) the play is the play of their town.
(b) the play was written in London.
(c) the play is not finished and has been postponed.
(d) the play is based on Cain and Abel.
4. How old was Thomas Wells?
5. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
(a) the Angel and the Serpent.
(b) Adam and Eve.
(c) Satan and God.
(d) none of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the players announce their new play:
2. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
3. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
4. In the play Nicholas plays the role of:
5. What made Nicholas' 'heart swell with pleasure'?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)