|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
(a) hearing the woman's confession.
(b) finding out about the boy's death.
(c) finding the money.
(d) seeing the woman.
2. In the play Nicholas plays the role of:
(a) Thomas Wells.
(c) the Monk.
(d) Good Counsel and Conscience.
3. What made Nicholas' 'heart swell with pleasure'?
(a) Martin's praise of his performance.
(b) Stephen confiding in him.
(c) the monk asking for his advice.
(d) Martin saying he will expand his role.
4. What is going to take place in the town:
(b) sports games.
(c) King's Justice.
(d) holiday feast.
5. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
(a) Satan and God.
(b) Adam and Eve.
(c) none of them.
(d) the Angel and the Serpent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
2. In the play, Thomas Wells is portrayed as:
3. How do the players announce their new play:
4. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
5. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)