|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
(a) her man wouldn't spend it on ale.
(b) Thomas wanted money for food.
(c) it was becoming late.
(d) Thomas stole it from her.
2. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
(a) she is becoming a nun.
(b) she will be married.
(c) she will be hanged.
(d) she is having a baby.
3. Who plays the role of Thomas Wells in the play:
4. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
(a) he was overbooked.
(b) he thought they were robbers.
(c) he didn't like the look of the group.
(d) they were vagabond players.
5. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
(a) ran his household.
(b) acted as lianson with the Bishop.
(c) taught his child.
(d) transcribed volumes of verse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
2. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
3. Thomas Wells died by:
4. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
5. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)