|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) the Earl of Nottingham.
(b) the Earl of March.
(c) Sir Robert de Brian.
(d) Lord Richard de Guise.
2. What did Nicholas do for Sir Robert de Brian?
(a) transcribed volumes of verse.
(b) ran his household.
(c) taught his child.
(d) acted as lianson with the Bishop.
3. What is Nicholas' view of his first performance?
(a) it was a failure.
(b) he was too nervous.
(c) he forgot his lines.
(d) it was a success.
4. Where does the group plan to perform?
(a) behind the church.
(b) the yard of the inn.
(c) the town square.
(d) the town theater.
5. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
(a) he was overbooked.
(b) he thought they were robbers.
(c) he didn't like the look of the group.
(d) they were vagabond players.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
2. What does the group have Nicholas do after accepting him?
3. Thomas Wells died by:
4. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
5. What does Nicholas give as his reason for wanting to join the players?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)