|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
(a) their travel plans.
(b) Nicholas staying with the players.
(c) the murder.
(d) the next play.
2. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
(a) a room at the end.
(b) a barn in the yard of the inn.
(c) rooms at the church.
(d) a room at a house.
3. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
(b) the Sheriff.
(c) the inn keeper.
(d) the Monk.
4. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
(a) he prays.
(b) he asks for money.
(c) he expresses his opinion.
(d) he gives an order.
5. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) a religious service.
(b) six days of jousting.
(c) three days of plays.
(d) war games.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the play, Thomas Wells is portrayed as:
2. Who plays the role of Thomas Wells in the play:
3. Who was in the audience that shouted out during the play?
4. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
5. Where does the group plan to perform?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)