|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does the character of Thomas Wells raise?
(a) how did the Monk know about the woman.
(b) why was he killed.
(c) how did the Monk know about the purse.
(d) how did the woman know of the purse.
2. The financial proceeds from the performance were:
(a) about average.
(c) more than they ever earned from one play.
(d) the same as the last play.
3. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
(a) place it in the cart and take it with them.
(b) cover it with snow.
(c) bury it in a proper grave.
(d) cremate it.
4. Which words does Martin use that do not apply to God and Satan?
(c) man and woman.
5. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
(a) a robbery.
(b) the birth of the lord's son.
(c) a murder.
(d) the marriage of the lord's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the performance, Martin tells the audience that:
2. Where does the group plan to perform?
3. What does Martin compare players to?
4. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
5. What month is it when Nicholas leaves without permission?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)