|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man living with Thomas Wells' mother was:
(a) a drunk who beat the boy.
(b) gone from the area.
(c) a hard worker.
(d) good to the boy.
2. Who changes Brendan's clothing?
3. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
(a) cremate it.
(b) bury it in a proper grave.
(c) place it in the cart and take it with them.
(d) cover it with snow.
4. What role did Brendan play better than anyone?
(a) Devil's Fool.
(b) court jester.
(d) angel of God.
5. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) Sir Robert de Brian.
(b) the Earl of Nottingham.
(c) the Earl of March.
(d) Lord Richard de Guise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
2. What is the name of the play on the murder?
3. Thomas Wells died by:
4. Which of the following things forbidden to clerics was not done by Nicholas?
5. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)