|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which words does Martin use that do not apply to God and Satan?
(b) man and woman.
2. Who asked Margaret how they learned so many details of the crime:
(a) the Justice.
(b) the mother of Thomas Wells.
(c) the sheriff.
(d) the innkeeper.
3. Which of the following things forbidden to clerics was not done by Nicholas?
(a) joining the traveling players.
(c) sang in taverns.
(d) outside the diocese without permission.
4. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
(c) selling the family cow.
(d) his mother borrowed it.
5. In the opening of the chapters, Nicholas talks about:
(a) his childhood.
(b) the distress he has caused his bishop.
(c) his lust.
(d) his ability to sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the group plan to perform?
2. What other question is raised in the play?
3. What do Martin and Nicholas talk about?
4. Roger True, the girl's father is a:
5. Who plays the role of Thomas Wells in the play:
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)