|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
(a) they know how they story ends.
(b) the cost of admission is too high.
(c) they are bored by the play.
(d) they want more movement.
2. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
(a) cremate it.
(b) place it in the cart and take it with them.
(c) cover it with snow.
(d) bury it in a proper grave.
3. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
(a) Thomas stole it from her.
(b) it was becoming late.
(c) Thomas wanted money for food.
(d) her man wouldn't spend it on ale.
4. Which characters do they feel could be played without words?
(a) the Angel and the Serpent.
(b) none of them.
(c) Adam and Eve.
(d) Satan and God.
5. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the lord of the town?
2. The financial proceeds from the performance were:
3. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
4. What other question is raised in the play?
5. What does Nicholas give as his reason for wanting to join the players?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)