|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin compare players to?
(a) a lord before his king.
(b) a good jousting match.
(c) a priest before the altar.
(d) a knight on a horse.
2. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
(b) his mother borrowed it.
(c) selling the family cow.
3. At the beginning of the performance, Martin tells the audience that:
(a) the play is the play of their town.
(b) the play is based on Cain and Abel.
(c) the play was written in London.
(d) the play is not finished and has been postponed.
4. Who plays the role of Thomas Wells in the play:
5. Where does the group plan to perform?
(a) the yard of the inn.
(b) the town theater.
(c) the town square.
(d) behind the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
2. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
3. What is Nicholas' view of his first performance?
4. The financial proceeds from the performance were:
5. Which of the following things forbidden to clerics was not done by Nicholas?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)