|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) the Earl of March.
(b) Sir Robert de Brian.
(c) Lord Richard de Guise.
(d) the Earl of Nottingham.
2. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
(a) she is becoming a nun.
(b) she will be married.
(c) she is having a baby.
(d) she will be hanged.
3. At the beginning of the performance, Martin tells the audience that:
(a) the play is not finished and has been postponed.
(b) the play was written in London.
(c) the play is the play of their town.
(d) the play is based on Cain and Abel.
4. Where does the group plan to perform?
(a) the yard of the inn.
(b) the town theater.
(c) behind the church.
(d) the town square.
5. How old was Thomas Wells?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of their traveling?
2. The financial proceeds from the performance were:
3. What question does the character of Thomas Wells raise?
4. Who asked Margaret how they learned so many details of the crime:
5. What does the group finally do with Brendan's body?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)