|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the group plan to perform?
(a) behind the church.
(b) the yard of the inn.
(c) the town theater.
(d) the town square.
2. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
(a) he prays.
(b) he expresses his opinion.
(c) he asks for money.
(d) he gives an order.
3. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) war games.
(b) three days of plays.
(c) a religious service.
(d) six days of jousting.
4. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
(a) a murder.
(b) a robbery.
(c) the birth of the lord's son.
(d) the marriage of the lord's daughter.
5. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
(a) finding out about the boy's death.
(b) hearing the woman's confession.
(c) finding the money.
(d) seeing the woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martin compare players to?
2. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
3. How much did each player receive from the proceeds of the play?
4. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
5. Who was in the audience that shouted out during the play?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)