|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
(a) he prays.
(b) he gives an order.
(c) he asks for money.
(d) he expresses his opinion.
2. In thinking about the low attendance, what does Martin realize about the audience?
(a) they want more movement.
(b) they know how they story ends.
(c) they are bored by the play.
(d) the cost of admission is too high.
3. What does Martin compare players to?
(a) a lord before his king.
(b) a knight on a horse.
(c) a priest before the altar.
(d) a good jousting match.
4. What is Nicholas' view of his first performance?
(a) it was a failure.
(b) it was a success.
(c) he was too nervous.
(d) he forgot his lines.
5. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
(a) the players were concerned about the sheriff.
(b) the innkeeper asked them to leave.
(c) the audience booed.
(d) the is a strange light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the discussion the group has?
2. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
3. As Nicholas is falling asleep, what does Martin ask him?
4. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
5. In the play Nicholas plays the role of:
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)