|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did each player receive from the proceeds of the play?
(a) two shillings.
(b) two pounds.
(c) one shilling.
2. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
(a) the Monk.
(b) the Sheriff.
(d) the inn keeper.
3. How was the strangling of Thomas Wells portrayed:
(b) in dumb stage.
(c) very realistically.
(d) it was only alluded to.
4. How many times has Nicholas disobeyed his Bishop and left without permission?
5. Nicholas notes that as the play beings:
(a) the players were concerned about the sheriff.
(b) the audience booed.
(c) the innkeeper asked them to leave.
(d) the is a strange light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
2. As Nicholas is falling asleep, what does Martin ask him?
3. What is Nicholas' view of his first performance?
4. The man living with Thomas Wells' mother was:
5. What made Nicholas' 'heart swell with pleasure'?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)