|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the players announce their new play:
(a) by going door to door telling people.
(b) by a procession with them in costume.
(c) by handing out fliers.
(d) by posting notices.
2. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
(a) Thomas wanted money for food.
(b) Thomas stole it from her.
(c) her man wouldn't spend it on ale.
(d) it was becoming late.
3. The financial proceeds from the performance were:
(a) about average.
(b) the same as the last play.
(c) more than they ever earned from one play.
4. Where does the group plan to perform?
(a) the yard of the inn.
(b) the town square.
(c) behind the church.
(d) the town theater.
5. The man living with Thomas Wells' mother was:
(a) gone from the area.
(b) good to the boy.
(c) a drunk who beat the boy.
(d) a hard worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
2. As Nicholas is falling asleep, what does Martin ask him?
3. In the play Nicholas plays the role of:
4. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
5. Who changes Brendan's clothing?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)