|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
(a) the sources of their information.
(b) the corruption of the innkeeper.
(c) their true identifies.
(d) the nature of Lord William.
2. How did the audience appear before the beginning of the performance?
3. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
(a) she is having a baby.
(b) she will be married.
(c) she is becoming a nun.
(d) she will be hanged.
4. Thomas Wells died by:
(c) blow to the head.
5. Springer, as Thomas Wells, raises the question of:
(b) a strange man.
(c) where the body was.
(d) why the burial was so quick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the players announce their new play:
2. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
3. Where does the group plan to perform?
4. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
5. Roger True, the girl's father is a:
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)