|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the audience appear before the beginning of the performance?
2. What is the name of the play on the murder?
(a) Money and Murder.
(b) Cain and Abel.
(c) Play of Thomas Wells.
(d) Virtues and Vices.
3. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
(a) her man wouldn't spend it on ale.
(b) Thomas stole it from her.
(c) Thomas wanted money for food.
(d) it was becoming late.
4. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
(a) the nature of Lord William.
(b) the corruption of the innkeeper.
(c) their true identifies.
(d) the sources of their information.
5. Who did Margaret obtain information from:
(a) the innkeeper.
(b) the tavern keeper.
(c) the grave digger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
2. The players implicate:
3. Who is the lord of the town?
4. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
5. Who changes Brendan's clothing?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)