|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Thomas Wells?
2. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
(a) Thomas stole it from her.
(b) it was becoming late.
(c) Thomas wanted money for food.
(d) her man wouldn't spend it on ale.
3. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
(a) finding the money.
(b) seeing the woman.
(c) finding out about the boy's death.
(d) hearing the woman's confession.
4. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
(a) bruises on the wrist.
(b) head smashed.
(c) knife in body.
(d) bruises on the body.
5. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
(a) the corruption of the innkeeper.
(b) the sources of their information.
(c) their true identifies.
(d) the nature of Lord William.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
2. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
3. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
4. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
5. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)