|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The players implicate:
(a) the Lord.
(b) the girl.
(c) the Weaver.
(d) the Monk.
2. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
(a) a barn in the yard of the inn.
(b) a room at a house.
(c) rooms at the church.
(d) a room at the end.
3. How does Stephen arrive for the play's performance?
(a) he doesn't show for the performance.
4. Who did Margaret obtain information from:
(a) the grave digger.
(c) the innkeeper.
(d) the tavern keeper.
5. In the play Thomas Wells says the purpose of the purse was to:
(a) lure highway robbers.
(b) tempt the Monk.
(c) lure the girl.
(d) implicate the Weaver.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
2. Where does the group plan to perform?
3. Thomas Wells died by:
4. Roger True, the girl's father is a:
5. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)