|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man living with Thomas Wells' mother was:
(a) good to the boy.
(b) a drunk who beat the boy.
(c) a hard worker.
(d) gone from the area.
2. How does Stephen arrive for the play's performance?
(a) he doesn't show for the performance.
3. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
(a) he prays.
(b) he expresses his opinion.
(c) he gives an order.
(d) he asks for money.
4. The players implicate:
(a) the Weaver.
(b) the girl.
(c) the Monk.
(d) the Lord.
5. What is going to take place in the town:
(a) holiday feast.
(b) King's Justice.
(d) sports games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Martin raises the issue of:
2. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
3. Who is the lord of the town?
4. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
5. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)