|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) three days of plays.
(b) six days of jousting.
(c) war games.
(d) a religious service.
2. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
(a) a shopkeeper.
(b) a Benedictine monk.
(c) the innkeeper.
(d) her father.
3. When the play resumes, Martin raises the question of:
(a) how did the Monk die.
(b) questioning the other monks.
(c) freedom for Jane.
(d) comparing the bruises on the bodies of the Monk and Thomas Wells.
4. How does Stephen arrive for the play's performance?
(c) he doesn't show for the performance.
5. Who did Margaret obtain information from:
(b) the grave digger.
(c) the tavern keeper.
(d) the innkeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Martin raises the issue of:
2. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
3. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
4. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
5. Springer, as Thomas Wells, raises the question of:
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)