|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
(a) finding out about the boy's death.
(b) finding the money.
(c) seeing the woman.
(d) hearing the woman's confession.
2. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
(a) the birth of the lord's son.
(b) a robbery.
(c) a murder.
(d) the marriage of the lord's daughter.
3. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
(a) the innkeeper.
(b) a shopkeeper.
(c) her father.
(d) a Benedictine monk.
4. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
(a) the woman made it known she was looking for the boy.
(b) the woman was seen near the road when the boy was killed.
(c) the boy was asking for the woman.
(d) the woman was seen yelling at the boy.
5. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) Lord Richard de Guise.
(b) Sir Robert de Brian.
(c) the Earl of March.
(d) the Earl of Nottingham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the play on the murder?
2. How old was Thomas Wells?
3. Martin raises the issue of:
4. How does Stephen arrive for the play's performance?
5. The play is ended by:
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)