|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Martin raises the issue of:
(a) the innocence of Jane.
(b) the story of the beggar.
(c) the condition of Lord William.
(d) five boys missing.
2. What do they learn in the middle of the performance?
(a) Jane is freed.
(b) Jane has been hanged.
(c) the Monk has confessed.
(d) the Monk is dead.
3. How does Stephen arrive for the play's performance?
(d) he doesn't show for the performance.
4. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
(a) the woman was seen yelling at the boy.
(b) the woman was seen near the road when the boy was killed.
(c) the boy was asking for the woman.
(d) the woman made it known she was looking for the boy.
5. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
(a) she will be married.
(b) she is becoming a nun.
(c) she is having a baby.
(d) she will be hanged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Margaret obtain information from:
2. Who is the lord of the town?
3. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
4. Roger True, the girl's father is a:
5. When the play resumes, Martin raises the question of:
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)