|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the play Thomas Wells says the purpose of the purse was to:
(a) lure the girl.
(b) lure highway robbers.
(c) implicate the Weaver.
(d) tempt the Monk.
2. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
(a) rooms at the church.
(b) a barn in the yard of the inn.
(c) a room at the end.
(d) a room at a house.
3. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
(a) finding the money.
(b) finding out about the boy's death.
(c) hearing the woman's confession.
(d) seeing the woman.
4. How do the players announce their new play:
(a) by a procession with them in costume.
(b) by posting notices.
(c) by handing out fliers.
(d) by going door to door telling people.
5. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
(a) town priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
2. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
3. The man living with Thomas Wells' mother was:
4. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
5. How does Stephen arrive for the play's performance?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)