|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) the Earl of Nottingham.
(b) Lord Richard de Guise.
(c) Sir Robert de Brian.
(d) the Earl of March.
2. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
(a) finding out about the boy's death.
(b) hearing the woman's confession.
(c) seeing the woman.
(d) finding the money.
3. The players implicate:
(a) the Monk.
(b) the Weaver.
(c) the Lord.
(d) the girl.
4. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
(a) bruises on the wrist.
(b) head smashed.
(c) knife in body.
(d) bruises on the body.
5. How do the players announce their new play:
(a) by handing out fliers.
(b) by a procession with them in costume.
(c) by going door to door telling people.
(d) by posting notices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the group plan to perform?
2. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
3. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
4. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
5. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)