|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephen arrive for the play's performance?
(c) he doesn't show for the performance.
2. In the play Thomas Wells says the purpose of the purse was to:
(a) implicate the Weaver.
(b) lure highway robbers.
(c) tempt the Monk.
(d) lure the girl.
3. How did the audience appear before the beginning of the performance?
4. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
(a) Thomas wanted money for food.
(b) her man wouldn't spend it on ale.
(c) Thomas stole it from her.
(d) it was becoming late.
5. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
(a) she is having a baby.
(b) she will be hanged.
(c) she will be married.
(d) she is becoming a nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they learn in the middle of the performance?
2. How old was Thomas Wells?
3. What is the name of the play on the murder?
4. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
5. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)