|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the players announce their new play:
(a) by handing out fliers.
(b) by a procession with them in costume.
(c) by going door to door telling people.
(d) by posting notices.
2. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
(a) she is becoming a nun.
(b) she will be hanged.
(c) she is having a baby.
(d) she will be married.
3. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
(a) the sources of their information.
(b) their true identifies.
(c) the nature of Lord William.
(d) the corruption of the innkeeper.
4. What is going to take place in the town:
(a) holiday feast.
(c) King's Justice.
(d) sports games.
5. Martin raises the issue of:
(a) five boys missing.
(b) the condition of Lord William.
(c) the innocence of Jane.
(d) the story of the beggar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
2. How do the players feel before the play?
3. What do they learn in the middle of the performance?
4. Who changes Brendan's clothing?
5. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)