|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the play Thomas Wells says the purpose of the purse was to:
(a) implicate the Weaver.
(b) tempt the Monk.
(c) lure highway robbers.
(d) lure the girl.
2. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
(a) bruises on the wrist.
(b) bruises on the body.
(c) head smashed.
(d) knife in body.
3. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
(a) the nature of Lord William.
(b) the sources of their information.
(c) their true identifies.
(d) the corruption of the innkeeper.
4. What does Martin learn will begin the next day?
(a) three days of plays.
(b) six days of jousting.
(c) war games.
(d) a religious service.
5. Where did the group find lodging in the town?
(a) a barn in the yard of the inn.
(b) a room at a house.
(c) rooms at the church.
(d) a room at the end.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
2. The play is ended by:
3. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
4. Who found the body of Thomas Wells:
5. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)