|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The players implicate:
(a) the Weaver.
(b) the girl.
(c) the Lord.
(d) the Monk.
2. The man living with Thomas Wells' mother was:
(a) good to the boy.
(b) gone from the area.
(c) a hard worker.
(d) a drunk who beat the boy.
3. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
(d) town priest.
4. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
(a) a robbery.
(b) a murder.
(c) the birth of the lord's son.
(d) the marriage of the lord's daughter.
5. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
(a) he was overbooked.
(b) he thought they were robbers.
(c) he didn't like the look of the group.
(d) they were vagabond players.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stephen arrive for the play's performance?
2. Martin raises the issue of:
3. Roger True, the girl's father is a:
4. The play is ended by:
5. What is the name of the play on the murder?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)