|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the players announce their new play:
(a) by going door to door telling people.
(b) by a procession with them in costume.
(c) by posting notices.
(d) by handing out fliers.
2. Where does the group plan to perform?
(a) the town theater.
(b) behind the church.
(c) the town square.
(d) the yard of the inn.
3. How old was Thomas Wells?
4. Who is the lord of the town?
(a) the Earl of Nottingham.
(b) Lord Richard de Guise.
(c) Sir Robert de Brian.
(d) the Earl of March.
5. When the play resumes, Martin raises the question of:
(a) how did the Monk die.
(b) freedom for Jane.
(c) questioning the other monks.
(d) comparing the bruises on the bodies of the Monk and Thomas Wells.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the players feel before the play?
2. How did the audience appear before the beginning of the performance?
3. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
4. Who did Margaret obtain information from:
5. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)