|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group arranges burial for Brendan with the:
(d) town priest.
2. Springer, as Thomas Wells, raises the question of:
(a) a strange man.
(c) why the burial was so quick.
(d) where the body was.
3. The players implicate:
(a) the Lord.
(b) the Monk.
(c) the girl.
(d) the Weaver.
4. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
(a) she will be hanged.
(b) she will be married.
(c) she is becoming a nun.
(d) she is having a baby.
5. How do the players announce their new play:
(a) by going door to door telling people.
(b) by posting notices.
(c) by handing out fliers.
(d) by a procession with them in costume.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
2. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
3. Where does the group plan to perform?
4. What is noticed about the body of the Monk?
5. The play is ended by:
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)