|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the players announce their new play:
(a) by going door to door telling people.
(b) by posting notices.
(c) by a procession with them in costume.
(d) by handing out fliers.
2. Where does the group plan to perform?
(a) the town square.
(b) the town theater.
(c) behind the church.
(d) the yard of the inn.
3. Who turned in Roger True's daughter?
(a) a shopkeeper.
(b) her father.
(c) a Benedictine monk.
(d) the innkeeper.
4. Thomas Wells died by:
(c) blow to the head.
5. The play is ended by:
(a) Margaret screaming.
(b) Tobias fleeing from the stage.
(c) Martin being killed.
(d) Lord de Guise's men surrounding the players.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the course of the performance, the players reveal:
2. Who is the lord of the town?
3. What do they learn in the middle of the performance?
4. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
5. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)