|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas do for the first time since joining the group?
(a) he gives an order.
(b) he prays.
(c) he asks for money.
(d) he expresses his opinion.
2. Who did Margaret obtain information from:
(b) the tavern keeper.
(c) the innkeeper.
(d) the grave digger.
3. Why wouldn't the innkeeper haggle over the price of the accommodations?
(a) he didn't like the look of the group.
(b) he was overbooked.
(c) he thought they were robbers.
(d) they were vagabond players.
4. His mother gave Thomas Wells the money and sent him home so:
(a) Thomas stole it from her.
(b) it was becoming late.
(c) Thomas wanted money for food.
(d) her man wouldn't spend it on ale.
5. When the play resumes, Martin raises the question of:
(a) comparing the bruises on the bodies of the Monk and Thomas Wells.
(b) questioning the other monks.
(c) freedom for Jane.
(d) how did the Monk die.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the audience appear before the beginning of the performance?
2. Where does the group plan to perform?
3. The players implicate:
4. Thomas Wells obtained the money he was carrying by:
5. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)