|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Springer, as Thomas Wells, raises the question of:
(a) a strange man.
(b) where the body was.
(d) why the burial was so quick.
2. What is the name of the play on the murder?
(a) Cain and Abel.
(b) Play of Thomas Wells.
(c) Money and Murder.
(d) Virtues and Vices.
3. How did the audience appear before the beginning of the performance?
4. What do they learn has occurred in the town?
(a) the marriage of the lord's daughter.
(b) a robbery.
(c) a murder.
(d) the birth of the lord's son.
5. Martin raises the issue of:
(a) the innocence of Jane.
(b) the story of the beggar.
(c) five boys missing.
(d) the condition of Lord William.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Martin learn about the murder?
2. Which is not one of the three things about the Monk that raises questions:
3. In the play Thomas Wells says the purpose of the purse was to:
4. Who did Margaret obtain information from:
5. What is supposed to happen to Roger True's daughter?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)