1. What is the occupation of Nicholas Barber?
2. Why did Nicholas leave the woman's house so quickly?
(a) he had an appointment.
(b) her husband arrived home.
(c) he had to go home.
(d) they had a fight.
3. Nicholas committed adultery for:
4. In the road, Nicholas sees a group of people:
(a) removing the body of a dead man.
(d) performing a play.
5. At first, Nicholas thought the group of people were:
6. The man who died was:
7. How many people did Nicholas count in the group?
8. What does the group do with the body?
(a) put it on a cart.
(b) leaves it in the snow.
(c) bury it.
(d) takes it to the morgue.
9. Nicholas realizes that the group consisted of traveling players when:
(a) they tell him.
(b) he doesn't yet.
(c) people walking by applaud their performance.
(d) he sees the costomes and props in the cart.
This section contains 3,958 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)