|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mma Ramotswe surprised that Mma Kerileng cannot handle Mataila?
(a) The housemother knows how to keep a house.
(b) Her place is well decorated.
(c) Mataila is just a boy.
(d) The housemother is famous for being able to handle problem children.
2. What would JLB Matekoni normally wait for before calling Mma?
(a) For her to finish her tea.
(b) Daily business results from the stock market.
(c) For her to leave a message on his phone.
(d) The day's weather forecast.
3. What rude gesture does the older apprentice make?
(a) Spitting on the floor.
(b) Turning his back.
(c) Locking his eyes.
(d) Sticking up his finger.
4. Which type of man should a woman with a successful business be wary of?
(a) The hard working type.
(b) The sporty type.
(c) The comfort loving type.
(d) The wealthy type.
5. Where does Mma Ramotswe want to be?
(a) On a holiday in Vegas.
(b) At work solving cases.
(c) Standing on a rock in Africa.
(d) At home drinking tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tureen made from?
2. Where would Mr. JLB Matekoni usually be if the office is empty?
3. Where does Mma Maketetse export her goods?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe give the Bushman?
5. What is JLB Matekoni teaching the boy?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)