|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governmant Man's mentally handicapped brother like to do?
(a) Speak to anyone who will listen.
(b) Fix cars.
(c) Play computer games.
(d) Count cattle.
2. What are women thriftier by nature?
(a) Their husbands spend all the money.
(b) They have to run households on a budget.
(c) They want to save money for shopping.
(d) They are usually responsible for handling money.
3. How does Mma Ramotswe feel about dogs?
(a) She hates them with a passion.
(b) She tolerates them.
(c) She finds them foul smelling.
(d) She adores them.
4. What is Mma Potokwane's weapon?
(a) A fly squatter.
(b) A hunting rifle.
(c) A fan.
(d) A shotgun.
5. Why does JLB Matekoni sound confused on the phone?
(a) He has already gone mad.
(b) He was asleep.
(c) He does not recognize Mma's voice.
(d) He has not had time to make an excuse for not calling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What needs its brakes constantly checked at the orphan farm?
2. What do foreigners learn about Botswana when they criticize someone?
3. How did JLB Matekoni build his reputation?
4. What is wrong with the car on the ramp?
5. What will the garage apprentices need now that they are so busy?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)