|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are women thriftier by nature?
(a) They have to run households on a budget.
(b) Their husbands spend all the money.
(c) They want to save money for shopping.
(d) They are usually responsible for handling money.
2. What worries JLB Matekoni?
(a) Mma being unfaithful.
(b) His poor health.
(c) His business failing.
(d) His wicked past.
3. Who saved the Governmant Man's life?
(a) His father.
(b) His youngest brother.
(c) His mentally ill cousin.
(d) The Basarwa.
4. What characteristic does give Mma Potokwane give Motholeli?
(b) Very brave.
(c) Always cheerful.
(d) Extremely shy.
5. What can no mother dislike?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her granddaughter.
(d) Her grandson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Note Mokoti capable of being a murderer?
2. Why are the orphans usually brought to the farm?
3. What is an advantage of having a treadle sewing machine?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe give the Bushman?
5. How does Mma Ramotswe exceed her authority?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)