|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Mma Kerileng seen Mma Ramotswe before?
(a) At the local shop.
(b) On the television.
(c) In the newspaper.
(d) On the street,
2. What is the animal in JLB Matekoni's room apparently responsible for?
(a) Keeping him awake.
(b) Eating the pet parakeet.
(c) Scratching the antique bed.
(d) Soiling the bed sheets.
3. Where is there just a whole lot of rocks?
(b) The Grand Canyon.
(d) The moon.
4. What is the boy named Mataila?
(a) Mataila means orphan in Botswana.
(b) It is the name of his father.
(c) It is the name of his mother.
(d) The boy does not know his name.
5. How does the Government Man enter the office?
(a) He opens the door and lets himself in.
(b) He honks the horn of his official Mercedes-Benz.
(c) In the proper Botswana manner.
(d) He has his Government driver knock on the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do we need according to the old Kgatla saying?
2. How does a woman find the answer to this question?
3. Who does Motholeli help by nature?
4. Who claims the credit for building Botswana?
5. What is unusual about Mma Ramotse's arrival at the agency?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)