|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency serve?
(a) Ladies and others.
(b) Lady detectives looking for work.
(c) Ladies and no one else.
(d) Ladies who want to become detectives.
2. What does Dr Moffat thing Rra is suffering from?
(a) High blood pressure.
(c) Muscular tension.
3. Why are the orphans usually brought to the farm?
(a) Their mother has died.
(b) Their family has abandoned them.
(c) Their father has died.
(d) Their family have abused them.
4. Which type of man should a woman with a successful business be wary of?
(a) The sporty type.
(b) The hard working type.
(c) The wealthy type.
(d) The comfort loving type.
5. Who saved the Governmant Man's life?
(a) The Basarwa.
(b) His youngest brother.
(c) His mentally ill cousin.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do women and men compare in business?
2. How does Mma Ramotswe exceed her authority?
3. What worries JLB Matekoni?
4. What do the people think Mma Ramotswe and J.LB. Matekoni will be happy doing together?
5. Who does Mma Maketetse employ in her factory?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)