|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Botswana never been in debt?
(a) Their banks do not charge interest.
(b) They have never borrowed money.
(c) They always pay money on time.
(d) They receive so much charity.
2. Who can see what is happening inside a family home?
(a) The servants.
(b) A detective.
(c) The government.
(d) The police.
3. What do wives and girlfriends of murderers do?
(a) Help with the murder.
(b) Never accept that their man is a murderer.
(c) Turn their murderous partners in.
(d) Refuse to cooperate with police.
4. What is the best test of a prospective husband?
(a) Asking what your mother would think of him.
(b) Asking what your father would think of him.
(c) Asking him what his intentions are.
(d) Asking him how many times he has been married.
5. What happens to a person bitten by a mamba?
(a) They become stronger.
(b) They die.
(c) They lose their sense of smell.
(d) They become possessed by evil spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Government Man related to?
2. What is the animal in JLB Matekoni's room apparently responsible for?
3. What is wrong with the car on the ramp?
4. What worries JLB Matekoni?
5. How does the Government Man enter the office?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)