|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What work do the apprentices still have to do?
(a) Oiling the ramp.
(b) A car on a ramp.
(c) Cleaning the petrol pump.
(d) Scrubbing the floor clean.
2. What is the animal in JLB Matekoni's room apparently responsible for?
(a) Eating the pet parakeet.
(b) Soiling the bed sheets.
(c) Scratching the antique bed.
(d) Keeping him awake.
3. Who saved the Governmant Man's life?
(a) His father.
(b) His youngest brother.
(c) The Basarwa.
(d) His mentally ill cousin.
4. Where does Mma Maketetse export her goods?
(c) The Cape.
5. What is JLB Tlokweng known for?
(a) Having a green thumb.
(b) Being a fine mechanic.
(c) Super detective skills.
(d) Knowing how to fix trains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the most cruel in Africa?
2. How does a woman find the answer to this question?
3. Who ignores Botswana?
4. How does the Government Man enter the office?
5. How does Mma Ramotswe like to approach a new client's problem?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)