|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Mma Ramotswe when she asked herself the test of a good husband?
(a) At the office.
(b) At home.
(c) In the city center.
(d) Near the dam.
2. How does a woman find the answer to this question?
(a) She looks up at the sky and reads the clouds.
(b) She seeks help from a witch doctor.
(c) She knows it in her bones.
(d) She asks her mother.
3. What is Note Mokoti known for?
(a) Playing the saxophone.
(b) Being a ladies' man.
(c) Never being married.
(d) Being a jazz music collector.
4. What does Obed know from working in the mines?
(a) The foibles of the elderly.
(b) The foibles of youth.
(c) The foibles of women.
(d) The foibles of men.
5. Where was the embarrassing article written?
(a) Political flyer.
(b) Community newsletter.
(c) The local paper.
(d) The national newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might embarrass the younger apprentice?
2. What do wives and girlfriends of murderers do?
3. Who can see what is happening inside a family home?
4. What is new about the white van?
5. What does Mma Ramotswe always forget about the taller apprentice?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)