|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does JLB Matekoni do when a person is dissatisfied by his work?
(a) He tells them to get lost.
(b) He redoes the job free of charge.
(c) He redoes the job at half the price.
(d) He arranges for the person's car to be stolen.
2. What does Obed know from working in the mines?
(a) The foibles of women.
(b) The foibles of the elderly.
(c) The foibles of men.
(d) The foibles of youth.
3. What is usually done before before Mma Ramotswe arrives at the agency?
(a) Sending the mail.
(b) Watering the plants.
(c) Brewing the tea.
(d) Making the coffee.
4. Who are the most cruel in Africa?
(a) The corrupt politicians.
(b) The foreign hunters.
(c) Small boys with guns.
(d) The eccentric musicians.
5. What was the most immediate decision made regarding the impending marriage?
(a) Where to honeymoon.
(b) Where to eat.
(c) Where to divorce.
(d) Where to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mma Ramotswe exceed her authority?
2. Why did the Basarwa like the Government Man's father?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe always forget about the taller apprentice?
4. What happens to a person bitten by a mamba?
5. What do you never see men talking about?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)