|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the apprentices interesting to young girls?
(a) Their strong work ethic.
(b) Their shaved heads.
(c) Their manners.
(d) Their white grins.
2. Why does Mma Ramotswe think that women actually do not talk so much?
(a) They are too busy to talk.
(b) They have less to talk about.
(c) There is no difference between them and men.
(d) Women prefer action.
3. What is unusual about Mma Ramotse's arrival at the agency?
(a) She is unusually late.
(b) There is no work to be done.
(c) She did not tell anyone she was coming.
(d) Mma Makutsi is not yet there.
4. What is an advantage of having a treadle sewing machine?
(a) It looks more adorable.
(b) It requires less effort.
(c) It goes silent in a power cut.
(d) It works without electricity.
5. What is usually done before before Mma Ramotswe arrives at the agency?
(a) Watering the plants.
(b) Sending the mail.
(c) Making the coffee.
(d) Brewing the tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a successful woman have to be careful of?
2. What did everybody think of the betrothed?
3. Who is ordinary tea good for?
4. How can a man ruin a woman's business?
5. How does the Government Man enter the office?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)