|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mma Makutsi's diploma important?
(a) It is required by law to have a detective agency.
(b) It gives their clients confidence.
(c) It stops the police giving them a hard time.
(d) Without it Mma Ramotswe would fire her.
2. Why did the Basarwa like the Government Man's father?
(a) He used sjamboks on them.
(b) He gave them cow milk.
(c) He would give them meat.
(d) He never beat them.
3. What is an advantage of having a treadle sewing machine?
(a) It goes silent in a power cut.
(b) It requires less effort.
(c) It works without electricity.
(d) It looks more adorable.
4. What do you never see men talking about?
(a) Washing machines.
5. What is JLB Tlokweng known for?
(a) Knowing how to fix trains.
(b) Being a fine mechanic.
(c) Having a green thumb.
(d) Super detective skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a successful woman have to be careful of?
2. What does the Government Man know about women?
3. What inappropriate tool has the taller apprentice used on an engine?
4. Who ignores Botswana?
5. How did JLB Matekoni build his reputation?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)