|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an advantage of having a treadle sewing machine?
(a) It goes silent in a power cut.
(b) It requires less effort.
(c) It works without electricity.
(d) It looks more adorable.
2. How did JLB Matekoni build his reputation?
(a) Slow and good repairs.
(b) Good repairs at low prices.
(c) Great repairs at high prices.
(d) Fast and good repairs.
3. Why is Mma Makutsi's diploma important?
(a) Without it Mma Ramotswe would fire her.
(b) It is required by law to have a detective agency.
(c) It stops the police giving them a hard time.
(d) It gives their clients confidence.
4. Where does JLB Matekoni want to do?
(a) Sell his business.
(b) Go back to his village.
(c) Move to America.
(d) Move to Britain.
5. What does Mma Ramotswe think about Mercedes-Benz?
(a) They are worse than what she already has.
(b) They cost a fortune.
(c) She does now know the brand.
(d) She really wants one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attacked the Government Man?
2. Who does Mma Maketetse employ in her factory?
3. How do women and men compare in business?
4. What does the Government Man know about women?
5. What is the most important thing about Mma Makutsi's position?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)