|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does JLB Matekoni do when a person is dissatisfied by his work?
(a) He tells them to get lost.
(b) He redoes the job at half the price.
(c) He arranges for the person's car to be stolen.
(d) He redoes the job free of charge.
2. Why shouldn't the apprentices be left to repair cars alone?
(a) They take too long to do a good repair.
(b) They hold dance parties in the garage.
(c) They use shortcuts.
(d) They do not charge the customer enough.
3. What inappropriate tool has the taller apprentice used on an engine?
(a) A fork.
(b) A flame torch.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A chainsaw.
4. What did everybody think of the betrothed?
(a) It is a fine match.
(b) It is a bad match.
(c) No one cares.
(d) They are unsure about it.
5. What does Obed know from working in the mines?
(a) The foibles of youth.
(b) The foibles of men.
(c) The foibles of women.
(d) The foibles of the elderly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the apprentices interesting to young girls?
2. Who has JLB Matekoni not paid?
3. What are women thriftier by nature?
4. Where would Mr. JLB Matekoni usually be if the office is empty?
5. What do the people think Mma Ramotswe and J.LB. Matekoni will be happy doing together?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)