|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What work do the apprentices still have to do?
(a) Cleaning the petrol pump.
(b) Oiling the ramp.
(c) Scrubbing the floor clean.
(d) A car on a ramp.
2. What is wrong with the car on the ramp?
(a) The exhaust has a crack.
(b) The gasket has gone.
(c) There is a leak in the petrol line.
(d) It is not making enough steam.
3. How does Mma Ramotswe exceed her authority?
(a) She sells part of the garage.
(b) She demotes her husband.
(c) She promotes Mma Makutsi.
(d) She opens up another garage next door.
4. What are the apprentices up to?
(a) Playing a stone game.
(b) Cleaning the garage.
(c) Filling up an oil drum.
(d) Repairing an exhaust pipe.
5. When do men never seem happier?
(a) When they have a business to run.
(b) When eating lots of ripe pumpkin.
(c) When eating lots of fresh porridge.
(d) When eating lots of expensive meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rude gesture does the older apprentice make?
2. Who suits a traditional marriage?
3. What does Mma Ramotswe think about Mercedes-Benz?
4. Where was Mma Ramotswe when she asked herself the test of a good husband?
5. What type of car is up on the ramp?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)