|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why shouldn't the apprentices be left to repair cars alone?
(a) They take too long to do a good repair.
(b) They hold dance parties in the garage.
(c) They do not charge the customer enough.
(d) They use shortcuts.
2. What does Obed know from working in the mines?
(a) The foibles of youth.
(b) The foibles of men.
(c) The foibles of women.
(d) The foibles of the elderly.
3. What rude gesture does the older apprentice make?
(a) Locking his eyes.
(b) Turning his back.
(c) Sticking up his finger.
(d) Spitting on the floor.
4. What is an advantage of having a treadle sewing machine?
(a) It goes silent in a power cut.
(b) It requires less effort.
(c) It looks more adorable.
(d) It works without electricity.
5. Who does Mma Maketetse employ in her factory?
(a) Cheap labor from Gaborone.
(b) Her aunties and uncles.
(d) Her cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is JLB Tlokweng known for?
2. What does Mma Ramotswe always forget about the taller apprentice?
3. How can a man ruin a woman's business?
4. What is the best test of a prospective husband?
5. How did JLB Matekoni build his reputation?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)