|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might embarrass the younger apprentice?
(a) His bad pick-up lines.
(b) His lack of charm.
(c) His fake teeth.
(d) The flour outline around his mouth.
2. Who suits a traditional marriage?
(a) Men who do not want to work.
(b) Women who want to work.
(c) Women who want to cook.
(d) Men who want to look after children.
3. What was the most immediate decision made regarding the impending marriage?
(a) Where to eat.
(b) Where to live.
(c) Where to divorce.
(d) Where to honeymoon.
4. What does JLB Matekoni do when a person is dissatisfied by his work?
(a) He tells them to get lost.
(b) He redoes the job at half the price.
(c) He arranges for the person's car to be stolen.
(d) He redoes the job free of charge.
5. What is the best test of a prospective husband?
(a) Asking him how many times he has been married.
(b) Asking what your mother would think of him.
(c) Asking him what his intentions are.
(d) Asking what your father would think of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mma Maketetse export her goods?
2. What type of car is up on the ramp?
3. Where would Mr. JLB Matekoni usually be if the office is empty?
4. Why shouldn't the apprentices be left to repair cars alone?
5. What inappropriate tool has the taller apprentice used on an engine?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)