|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does JLB Matekoni do when a person is dissatisfied by his work?
(a) He redoes the job at half the price.
(b) He redoes the job free of charge.
(c) He tells them to get lost.
(d) He arranges for the person's car to be stolen.
2. Where would Mr. JLB Matekoni usually be if the office is empty?
(a) With his difficult apprentices.
(b) Out drinking.
(c) Sitting on top of a car in the workshop.
(d) At lunch.
3. What type of car is up on the ramp?
(a) An old station wagon.
(b) An old French race-car.
(c) A convertible bus.
(d) A white Mercedes-Benz van.
4. Who has JLB Matekoni not paid?
(a) The bank.
(b) The apprentices.
(c) The spare parts supplier.
(d) The landlord.
5. Who are the most cruel in Africa?
(a) Small boys with guns.
(b) The corrupt politicians.
(c) The eccentric musicians.
(d) The foreign hunters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mma Ramotswe when she asked herself the test of a good husband?
2. How does a woman find the answer to this question?
3. How can a man ruin a woman's business?
4. What are women thriftier by nature?
5. What work do the apprentices still have to do?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)