|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Botswana never been in debt?
(a) Their banks do not charge interest.
(b) They receive so much charity.
(c) They always pay money on time.
(d) They have never borrowed money.
2. What about Mma is Mr. Matetetse proud of?
(a) Her standing within the community.
(b) Her ability to bear children.
(c) How well she cooks.
(d) Her business success.
3. Where would Mr. JLB Matekoni usually be if the office is empty?
(a) Sitting on top of a car in the workshop.
(b) At lunch.
(c) Out drinking.
(d) With his difficult apprentices.
4. When do men never seem happier?
(a) When they have a business to run.
(b) When eating lots of fresh porridge.
(c) When eating lots of expensive meat.
(d) When eating lots of ripe pumpkin.
5. What is JLB Tlokweng known for?
(a) Super detective skills.
(b) Having a green thumb.
(c) Knowing how to fix trains.
(d) Being a fine mechanic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a successful woman have to be careful of?
2. How do women and men compare in business?
3. Who does Mma Maketetse employ in her factory?
4. What does Mma Ramotswe think about Mercedes-Benz?
5. What does Obed know from working in the mines?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)