|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a successful woman have to be careful of?
(a) A gold digging man.
(b) Spoilt children.
(c) The tax man.
2. What does JLB Matekoni ask Mma about first on the phone?
(a) How she has slept.
(b) If she has a headache.
(c) What the time is.
(d) If she misses him.
3. What is the best test of a prospective husband?
(a) Asking what your father would think of him.
(b) Asking what your mother would think of him.
(c) Asking him how many times he has been married.
(d) Asking him what his intentions are.
4. How does Mma Ramotswe like to approach a new client's problem?
(a) Write a letter to the client after the first meeting.
(b) Let the client bring it up indirectly.
(c) Let Mma Makutsi deal with the client.
(d) Ask what the problem is straight away.
5. Where was Mma Ramotswe when she asked herself the test of a good husband?
(a) At the office.
(b) In the city center.
(c) At home.
(d) Near the dam.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do women and men compare in business?
2. How large was Obed Ramotswe's herd?
3. What is bush tea good for?
4. What effect does cool, crisp air have?
5. Why shouldn't the apprentices be left to repair cars alone?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)