|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Note Mokoti known for?
(a) Being a ladies' man.
(b) Never being married.
(c) Being a jazz music collector.
(d) Playing the saxophone.
2. What is Botswana's drawback?
(a) The lack of vegetarian restaurants.
(b) The heat.
(c) There are no drawbacks.
(d) The poverty.
3. Why does Mma Ramotswe not care about calories?
(a) She has a fast metabolism.
(b) She is traditionally built.
(c) She works really hard.
(d) Rra likes bigger women.
4. What attacked the Government Man?
(a) A mamba snake.
(b) An angry rhino.
(c) A hungry lion.
(d) His brother with a stick.
5. Who suits a traditional marriage?
(a) Women who want to cook.
(b) Women who want to work.
(c) Men who want to look after children.
(d) Men who do not want to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Mma Ramotse's arrival at the agency?
2. How does Mma Ramotswe exceed her authority?
3. Why did the Basarwa like the Government Man's father?
4. What does JLB Matekoni do when a person is dissatisfied by his work?
5. What is Mma Makutsi's new role?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)