|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the orphans usually brought to the farm?
(a) Their family has abandoned them.
(b) Their family have abused them.
(c) Their mother has died.
(d) Their father has died.
2. What evidence does Mma give JLB Matekoni that his garage is good?
(a) The pope takes his car there.
(b) Bishop Makhulu says it is good.
(c) The British High Commissioner takes his car there.
(d) The orphan farm owes him money.
3. Where would Mr. JLB Matekoni usually be if the office is empty?
(a) Sitting on top of a car in the workshop.
(b) At lunch.
(c) With his difficult apprentices.
(d) Out drinking.
4. Who suits a traditional marriage?
(a) Men who do not want to work.
(b) Women who want to work.
(c) Women who want to cook.
(d) Men who want to look after children.
5. Who is the Government Man related to?
(a) Mma Makutsi.
(b) A chief.
(c) The King of Lesotho.
(d) Mma Ramotswe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is ordinary tea good for?
2. Where does Mma Maketetse export her goods?
3. Where is there just a whole lot of rocks?
4. What is bush tea good for?
5. How does a woman find the answer to this question?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)