|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic does give Mma Potokwane give Motholeli?
(a) Extremely shy.
(c) Very brave.
(d) Always cheerful.
2. What is the one positive Mma Ramotswe takes from her relationship with Note?
(a) Her dad saw them split up.
(b) He wrote her some nice songs.
(c) They had a wonderful wedding.
(d) She took half of his fortune.
3. Why did Mma pour treacle on another girl's dress?
(a) She thought it would look better.
(b) The girl had stolen away her boyfriend.
(c) The girl had insulted her.
(d) She was jealous that she could not have such a dress.
4. What language does Mma Potokwane use with Mataila?
5. When do men never seem happier?
(a) When eating lots of ripe pumpkin.
(b) When eating lots of fresh porridge.
(c) When they have a business to run.
(d) When eating lots of expensive meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is ordinary tea good for?
2. How do women and men compare in business?
3. What is wrong with the car on the ramp?
4. Where was Mma Ramotswe when she asked herself the test of a good husband?
5. What do most husbands do?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)