|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epifania's example cause the rest of the family to do?
(a) join in her religious devotion
(b) throw off organized religion
(c) fear her connection to God
(d) take up Catholicism
2. Where did Aurora and Abraham have sex the first time?
(a) in the loft of the spice warehouse
(b) in the trees at Spice Mountain
(c) in the office of the da Gama business
(d) in Aurora's bedroom
3. Who eventually gains control of the family businesses?
4. What does Aurora look like as a teenager?
(a) a tall, thin, thirteen year old
(b) a tall, square thirteen year old
(c) a short, beautiful thirteen year old
(d) a short, obese thirteen year old
5. What does Moraes say Abraham finally revealed?
(a) the shady deals that had underpinned his economic success
(b) his feeling of entrapment by aurora
(c) his Jewish roots
(d) his part in Flory's death
Short Answer Questions
1. How does he get the money to restore the business after the losses?
2. What is the analogy to Rumpelstiltskin?
3. Why is Moraes Zogoiby on the run?
4. What results from Moraes' looking too old for kindergarten and too immature intellectually when it came time for his education?
5. How does Moraes classify his early years?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)