|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Vasco Miranda enter the narrative?
(a) as a pet of Aurora's
(b) as a tutor for the children
(c) as the new driver
(d) as competition to Aurora
2. Who succeeds in rousing the rabble of Cochin against the unorthodox couple?
(c) Vasco Miranda
3. What does Moraes say he learns to accept?
(a) what works and what doesn't
(b) what he can do with his left hand
(c) what will be, can change
(d) what is as what must be
4. How does Aurora react to her portrait?
(a) she is offended
(b) she commissions three more
(c) she puts it in the great hall
(d) she takes it to a museum
5. Who says, with that God stuff I got scared?
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes Camoens from Gandhi to Nehru?
2. What is the analogy to Rumpelstiltskin?
3. What happens at the Mahalaxmi Weekend Constitutional, an annual opportunity for Bombay's cultural elite to gather at the racecourse to see and to be seen.?
4. What shadowy figure is alluded to in Chapter 6?
5. What does the family legend say is in Flory's treasure chest?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)