|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom has Drax never seen Krebs speak?
(a) The German men.
(c) Law enforcement officials.
(d) Gala Brand.
2. After hearing a crash, what makes Drax think that Bond has crashed his car on the way to the Moonraker facility?
(a) Bond's headlights go up in the air, then out.
(b) Drax no longer sees Bond's car in his mirror.
(c) Drax sees a burst of flames.
(d) Drax sees Bond's car flip over.
3. Where did Drax complete his education?
4. What does Bond think Tallon did before his death when Bond opens the window in the bedroom?
(a) Signaled a call for help.
(b) Admitted a visitor to his room.
(c) Climbed down to the ground.
(d) Climbed on the roof.
5. When the announcer sees Drax and his crew head out to sea in a submarine, what does he assume?
(a) They must know something that others don't.
(b) They are trying to escape.
(c) They are going to see the rocket's destination point.
(d) They are demonstrating Drax's next project.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bond and Gala Brand plan to do together the day she travels to London with Drax?
2. After Krebs tells Drax he thinks Bond is following them as they drive to the Moonraker facility, how does Drax say he will lose Bond?
3. Where do they put Bond and Gala Brand when Drax reaches the Moonraker facility?
4. Where does Bond plan to spend his all-expenses-paid vacation ?
5. What does Bond decide to do about Gala Brand after his phone call?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of the relationship between Bond and Brand as they are walking on the beach under the cliff where Moonraker is located?
2. How has Krebs, Drax's assistant, become a suspicious character in the story?
3. What is Brand's plan to save London from Moonraker after she talks Bond out of blowing up the rocket, thereby nearly killing both of them?
4. What does the map Bond finds in his bedroom in Drax's house and Tallon's observation made prior to his murder have in common?
5. When Krebs regains consciousness after Bond finds him and knocks him out while he is searching Bond's room, what does he say when Bond questions him?
6. What does Bond do when he realizes Brand is not going to meet him for dinner?
7. What do Bond and Drax plan to do about Krebs' access to Moonraker?
8. How is Drax mistaken for a British soldier during World War 2?
9. How does the government plan to handle the incident involving Drax and Moonraker?
10. Why is Brand trying to steal Drax's notebook from his coat pocket while they travel to London?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)