|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What honor does Hugo Drax receive in London?
(a) He receives a medal for his actions during World War II.
(b) He is elected to an important position in Parliament.
(c) He is knighted by the queen.
(d) He is given an honorary degree from Oxford University.
2. How did Hugo Drax become a multimillionaire?
(a) Developing medical technology.
(b) Raiding corporations.
(c) Developing space technology.
(d) Investing in commodities.
3. What is Bond's initial feeling about working with a new department?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is receptive.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is uncomfortable.
4. Where did Hugo Drax start his business?
5. How does James Bond plan to figure out Drax's method of cheating before he actually plays cards with Drax?
(a) Bond plans to watch Drax as Drax plays cards.
(b) Bond plans to hire someone to report on Drax's activities.
(c) Bond plans to place a deck of marked cards at Drax's table.
(d) Bond plans to install an electronic listening device at Drax's table.
6. What malady does Drax insist he suffers because of an injury in World War II?
7. What is James Bond's job when not on assignment?
(b) Shooting instructor.
(c) Golf professional.
(d) Office worker.
8. Why does Bond think he will not live past the age of 45?
(a) His dangerous job.
(b) His parents both died at early ages.
(c) He has a terminal illness.
(d) His dangerous hobbies.
9. What word would Bond use to describe reading reports?
10. What is his opinion of the security provided by the Air Force when Bond enters the Moonraker compound?
(a) He is impressed.
(b) He is suspicious.
(c) He is disappointed.
(d) He is relieved.
11. How does Bond respond when Drax convinces him to continue the card game?
(a) Bond signals to M.
(b) Bond asks the club chairman for an advance.
(c) Bond looks Drax directly in the eye.
(d) Bond disagrees with the terms set by Drax for the game.
12. Why does M say it is odd that Drax would cheat at cards?
(a) Drax is an excellent card player.
(b) Drax worries about his reputation.
(c) Drax cheats his friends.
(d) Drax is a multimillionaire.
13. What emotional reaction does Drax have when he loses after Bond deals from his own deck?
(d) Good-natured acceptance
14. What does James Bond notice about Drax's behavior while he observes Drax playing cards?
(a) Drax behaves cautiously.
(b) Drax behaves recklessly.
(c) Drax behaves rudely.
(d) Drax behaves politely.
15. Who kills Major Tallon, a security officer at Drax's Moonraker facility?
(b) Gala Brand.
(c) A German engineer.
(d) Another security officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the large blast wall protect?
2. Where does Bond first go once inside the Moonraker compound?
3. What does Bond want to do when he is ready to end the card game with Drax?
4. What does Gala Brand report regarding the activity at the Moonraker facility?
5. What does Drax notice about Bond when Bond wants to end the card game?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)