|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three - Thursday, Friday, Chapter 25 - Zero Plus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond tell M he will do to let M know that he will do all the bidding in the card game with Drax?
(a) Take off his jacket.
(b) Pull a handkerchief from his pocket.
(c) Light a cigarette.
(d) Say, "The night is going quickly."
2. How many assignments does Bond get in a year?
3. Aside from Drax, who else explains the Moonraker facility to Bond as they dine together?
(a) Willy Krebs.
(b) Dr. Walter.
(c) Egon Bartsh.
(d) Professor Train.
4. What is the purpose of Bond's meeting with Professor Train, a physicist working on Moonraker?
(a) To hear Professor Train's concerns about suspicious activity.
(b) To acquire information about the men working on Moonraker.
(c) To learn how to protect Moonraker.
(d) To get background on Moonraker.
5. Who previously used the room Bond is using in Drax's house?
(a) Egon Bartsh.
(b) Professor Train.
(c) Willy Krebs.
(d) Major Tallon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does M choose James Bond to play cards with Drax?
2. What is columbite?
3. Who does Bond receive a telegram from after dealing with the person searching his room?
4. To what is being inside the rocket compared?
5. What do Bond and Gala Brand plan to do together the day she travels to London with Drax?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)