|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - Tuesday, Wednesday, Chapter 10 - Special Branch Agent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bond think he will not live past the age of 45?
(a) He has a terminal illness.
(b) His dangerous job.
(c) His dangerous hobbies.
(d) His parents both died at early ages.
2. What does James Bond notice about Drax's physical features as he watches Drax playing cards?
(a) Drax has a club foot.
(b) Drax had plastic surgery.
(c) Drax is missing two fingers from his left hand.
(d) Drax is in a wheelchair.
3. What does Drax do with his money in London?
(a) Invests it in securities.
(b) Donates it.
(c) Lives extravagantly.
4. How does Bond respond when Drax convinces him to continue the card game?
(a) Bond signals to M.
(b) Bond looks Drax directly in the eye.
(c) Bond disagrees with the terms set by Drax for the game.
(d) Bond asks the club chairman for an advance.
5. What conclusion about Drax does James Bond come to as he thinks about him after stopping the activity at his desk?
(a) Drax is hiding something.
(b) Drax is losing his fortune.
(c) Drax is power hungry.
(d) Drax is harmless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method does Drax use to cheat at cards?
2. How does James Bond plan to figure out Drax's method of cheating before he actually plays cards with Drax?
3. Who calls Bond on his red phone?
4. What malady does Drax insist he suffers because of an injury in World War II?
5. Where are M and Bond when M tells Bond that two men working at Drax's Moonraker facility are killed?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)