|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - Tuesday, Wednesday, Chapter 10 - Special Branch Agent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what part of the card game does Bond see Drax cheating?
(a) Dealing the cards.
(b) Arranging his cards.
(c) Shuffling the cards.
2. Where are M and Bond when M tells Bond that two men working at Drax's Moonraker facility are killed?
(a) M's office.
(b) The Moonraker facility.
(d) Bond's office.
3. What does Professor Train tell Bond makes Moonraker possible?
(c) German engineering.
(d) Sea water.
4. What is the profession of the person with whom Drax regularly plays cards?
(a) A metal broker.
(b) The chairman of the gambling club.
(c) A plastic surgeon.
(d) A banker.
5. What is the purpose of Bond's meeting with Professor Train, a physicist working on Moonraker?
(a) To acquire information about the men working on Moonraker.
(b) To hear Professor Train's concerns about suspicious activity.
(c) To get background on Moonraker.
(d) To learn how to protect Moonraker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bond doing at his desk before he starts thinking about Drax the morning after his card game with Drax?
2. What is the setting at the beginning of the story?
3. What does James Bond do when he gets to his desk after conversing with his secretary?
4. What is Bond's condition when he arrives at his office the morning after his card game with Drax?
5. How does Bond respond when Drax convinces him to continue the card game?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)