|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - Tuesday, Wednesday, Chapter 10 - Special Branch Agent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James Bond notice about Drax's behavior while he observes Drax playing cards?
(a) Drax behaves recklessly.
(b) Drax behaves cautiously.
(c) Drax behaves rudely.
(d) Drax behaves politely.
2. What is the setting at the beginning of the story?
(a) A gambling club.
(b) A shooting range.
(c) James Bond's office.
(d) A golf course.
3. What emotional reaction does Drax have when he loses after Bond deals from his own deck?
(a) Good-natured acceptance
4. How does the second man working at Moonraker die?
(c) A piece of heavy machinery fell on him.
(d) Heart attack.
5. Where is Bond going when he stops at the bar where the deaths of the two Moonraker employees occurred?
(a) M's office.
(b) His office.
(c) Scotland Yard.
(d) The Moonraker facility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond warn Basildon, the chairman of Blades, that he may have to do while playing cards with Drax?
2. Why does Bond think he will not live past the age of 45?
3. Why does James Bond immediately agree to play bridge with Drax when he challenges Bond and M to a game after dinner?
4. What is the purpose of the meeting between M and James Bond?
5. What does Professor Train tell Bond makes Moonraker possible?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)