|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three - Thursday, Friday, Chapter 21 - 'The Persuader'; Chapter 22 - Pandora's Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion about Drax does James Bond come to as he thinks about him after stopping the activity at his desk?
(a) Drax is power hungry.
(b) Drax is losing his fortune.
(c) Drax is harmless.
(d) Drax is hiding something.
2. What does James Bond do when he gets to his desk after conversing with his secretary?
(b) Returns phone calls.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Cleans his revolver.
3. What is in the notebook that Gala Brand steals from Drax's coat pocket as they travel to London?
(a) A list of names.
(b) Coordinates for the rocket launch.
(c) Diagrams of Moonraker.
(d) Plans to kill Bond and Gala Brand.
4. Why does Bond think he will not live past the age of 45?
(a) His dangerous hobbies.
(b) He has a terminal illness.
(c) His dangerous job.
(d) His parents both died at early ages.
5. What is Bond's condition when he arrives at his office the morning after his card game with Drax?
(a) He has a clear head.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He feels terrible.
(d) He is anxious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor does Hugo Drax receive in London?
2. How does Drax react when he deals an excellent hand to Bond?
3. To whom does the person searching Bond's room say he or she will answer?
4. What was the Drax family business?
5. What is the purpose of the phone call Bond makes the morning after he reads the employees' files?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)