Create a poster that will convince someone to read Moonraker. The poster should be eye-catching and include illustrations of a scene or scenes that are important to the story. Include a statement on the poster that will catch the attention of the potential reader.
Choose an event from Moonraker and report it in newspaper format to answer the questions: Who? What? Where? When? Why?
Create a book jacket that will convince a potential reader to read Moonraker.
1. To create the jacket, fold a piece of paper in fourths.
2. On the front cover, illustrate an important scene, event, or character from the story.
3. The front cover should also contain the title, the author's name, and the publishing company.
4. On the left inside panel, the setting should be described in at least three complete sentences.
5. Also on the left inside panel should be a sentence...
This section contains 1,683 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)