1. Which word does not describe Claudia?
2. Who does not visit Claudia during her hospital stay in Chapter 1?
3. What does Claudia tell the nurse she is writing in Chapter 1?
4. What does the reader learn in Chapter 1 that Claudia and her brother collected on the beach as children?
5. What does Claudia say killed her father?
6. What is Claudia's one memory of her father?
7. As Claudia lies in the hospital thinking about her life, where is the museum in which she recalls seeing dragons on pottery?
This section contains 4,317 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)