|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Claudia told that the war really is?
(a) Idyllic and heroic.
(c) Popular and necessary.
(d) Exhaustion, exhilaration, bordom, and discomfort.
2. Why did the person discussed in Chapter 2 stab at Claudia's crotch?
(a) To hurt her.
(b) Just to be mean.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) He was explaining where babies come from.
3. What bothers Claudia about Sylvia in Chapter 3?
(a) The perfume she wears.
(b) Sylvia gets to sleep with Gordon.
(c) Sylvia's hairstyle.
(d) Sylvia seems content to be a mere housewife.
4. Who in Claudia's current life knows about her miscarriage?
(a) Jasper only.
(b) Gordon only.
(c) Lisa only.
(d) No one.
5. Having changed his mind from his original postwar plans, what does Tom now say he wants?
(a) To marry Claudia, have a child and live on the family farm.
(b) To retire and learn to paint.
(c) To become a book writer.
(d) To grow poinsettias on his family farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Claudia and Gordon feel when they dance together?
2. Why do Claudia and Jasper go to Rocqueville?
3. Who says the war has received good press?
4. What event follows Lisa's baptism?
5. Where was the Moon Tiger?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)