|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Claudia tell Tom what she does for a living?
(c) She doesn't.
2. According to Claudia, all history is a history of...
3. Why does Claudia believe the country that plays a large role in her history of the world is worthy of such coverage in her book?
(a) It's the only country she knows.
(b) Ancient and current cultures are civilized, cultural, and intelligent.
(c) She's fascinated with it because her father died there.
(d) The government paid her to make it a focal point.
4. What does Gordon teach?
(b) English literature.
5. Who wrote a book about Tito?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom say he stopped reading history?
2. What plant does Sylvia take to Claudia when she is in the hospital?
3. Who says the flower Claudia receives in the hospital is hardy?
4. What does Claudia recall to be her grade on her final history exam in school?
5. Where was the Moon Tiger?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)