|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 2, which woman does Claudia admire most?
(d) Her mother.
2. What is Claudia's favorite memory about the flower she receives from Sylvia in the hospital?
(a) Seeing it bloom in the desert with Tom.
(b) Seeing it bloom in the hills of Holland.
(c) It was part of the funeral flowers when her father died.
(d) It was part of her wedding bouquet.
3. What does Lisa admire about her mother?
(a) Her sense of humor.
(b) Her business sense.
(c) Her fingernails.
(d) Her coyness.
4. What was the name of the church in which 31-year-old Claudia made her prayer?
(a) First Baptist Church of England.
(b) First Church of England.
(c) St. George's Cathedral.
(d) United Methodist Church of England.
5. According to Claudia, what's more important in history?
(a) The culture of a country.
(b) The names of battles.
(c) The number of lives lost and affected by war.
(d) The landscape of a country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Sylvia visit in Chapter 3?
2. How many times in her life has Claudia prayed?
3. Who wrote a book about Tito?
4. How does Claudia react when Sylvia visits her in the hospital in Chapter 2?
5. What is the name of the man with whom Lisa is having an affair?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)