|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which American university does Gordon teach?
(c) Southern California.
2. How old was Claudia when she prayed for God to kill her brother because he could outrun her?
3. What does Gordon teach?
(b) English literature.
4. According to Chapter 2, which woman does Claudia admire most?
(a) Her mother.
5. Why did Claudia also want to be tutored like her brother, as mentioned in Chapter 2?
(a) She was bored.
(b) She wanted the same opportunity.
(c) The class was free.
(d) The tutor was cute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that refusing to believe in destiny is mere self-indulgence?
2. Who does the reader learn in Chapter 2 stabs at Claudia's crotch with a finger?
3. What does Claudia tell the nurse she is writing in Chapter 1?
4. As Claudia reminisces in Chapter 2, what subject does she recall her brother being tutored in when she was 13?
5. Which word does not describe Claudia?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)