|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injuries does Claudia suffer from her limo accident?
(a) Broken ribs and internal injuries.
(b) Head trama and internal injuries.
(c) Brocken sternum and internal injuries.
(d) Head trama and broken ribs.
2. In what year do the Allies endure months of standoff with Rommel's tanks?
3. When Claudia is 31, what does she ask from God in prayer?
(a) That her lover not be thirsty and dying in a desert.
(b) That she would have fame and fortune as a writer.
(c) That her lover would choose to marry her.
(d) That she would not be alone.
4. What is the name of the man with whom Lisa is having an affair?
5. When Claudia revisits Egypt as a tourist, why is her bus companion disappointed?
(a) Because none of the mummies were alive.
(b) Because you can no longer climb up the pyramid.
(c) Because there is an additional fee for lunch.
(d) Because he could not enter a tomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Jasper's father?
2. What is missing from Tom's postwar plans as he explains his desires to Claudia?
3. What was the subject of Claudia's nightmare in Chapter 13?
4. What honor does Claudia's book about the historical figure she recalls in Chapter 13 win?
5. What were Tom and Claudia exploring as he stole kisses in dark corners?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)