|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dying Breath, Miss Sadie's Divining Parlor, Day of Reckoning, and The Jungle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Abilene look up in the dictionary?
2. How does Hattie Mae act when Abilene wants to talk to her about Gideon?
(a) Happy and eager.
(b) Reluctant to talk.
(c) Angry and dismissive.
3. What mood is Abilene in after talking with Hattie Mae?
(a) A sad mood.
(b) A happy mood.
(c) A sleepy mood.
(d) A bad mood.
4. What denomination is Shady?
5. What do Shady and Jinx use to make the extra liquor?
(a) Cough syrup.
(b) Liver drops.
(c) Hair tonic.
(d) Vitamin elixir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sheriff do with Jinx's catfish?
2. What is the main message of the telegram Mr. DeVore writes out?
3. What does Abilene break trying to get her lost item?
4. What does Abilene do to try to get Miss Sadie to continue telling her stories?
5. What attainment did Mrs. Evans' daughter achieve in 1918?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)