Santa Fe Railway, Path to Perdition, and Shady's Place
1. What railway does Abilene ride on the way to Manifest?
(a) Wichita Union Terminal Railway.
(b) Union Pacific Railroad.
(c) Grand Western Railway.
(d) Santa Fe Railway.
2. How much money does Abilene have when she travels to Manifest?
(a) Two quarters.
(b) Two nickels.
(c) Two pennies.
(d) Two dimes.
3. What is in Abilene's box lined with newspaper?
(a) Opera glasses.
(b) A watch.
(c) A compass.
(d) A lighter.
4. How does Abilene disembark the train to Manifest?
(a) By climbing off down a ladder.
(b) By sneaking off among the crowds.
(c) By falling off and rolling down a hill.
(d) By jumping off as it slows.
5. What does Abilene walk toward after leaving the train?
(a) A field of corn.
(b) A small general store.
(c) A large house.
(d) A grove of trees.
6. How does Abilene clean herself after leaving the train?
(a) She takes a swim in a river.
(b) She takes a swim in a lake.
(c) She washes her face and hands in a spring.
(d) She washes her face and hands under a faucet.
This section contains 4,365 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)