|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pain is Islayev suffering at the beginning of Act 5?
(c) A flare-up of his arthritis.
2. Who asks Beliayev's forgiveness in Act 4, Part 2?
3. Who visits Natalya after Vera leaves in Act 3, Part 2?
4. Which character does Anna believe to be "too trusting"?
5. Who describes himself as a "ladykiller"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Vera accuses which character of being "cunning"?
2. How old is Bolshintsov?
3. How does Vera respond to finding out who wants to marry her?
4. To which Shakespearean character does Islayev compare himself?
5. In Act 3, Part 3, Rakitin promises to tell Islayev everything within how much time?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)