|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Islayev want Rakitin to stay away?
(a) A month.
(c) A few days.
(d) A year.
2. Whom does Islayev describe as "an absolutely splendid man"?
3. What weather is occurring in Act 4, Part 1?
(a) A storm.
(c) A snowstorm.
4. Who is the last character in the play to decide to leave the household?
5. To whom does Natalya say "good-bye forever" in Act 4, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Beliayev plan to go after leaving Natalya's household?
2. What causes Natalya to declare her love to Beliayev?
3. In Act 3, Part 3, Natalya insists that she is not "annoyed" with Beliayev but rather what?
4. About which plant does Katya make a comment to herself in Act 4, Part 2?
5. Vera realizes in Act 4, Part 2, that which character was "jealous" of her?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)