|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within how much time does Liza plan to respond to Shpigelski's proposal?
(a) One day.
(b) One month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
2. Who finds Natalya and Rakitin talking in Act 4, Part 3?
3. What caused Natalya and Beliayev not to be friends previously?
(b) Beliayev's childish behavior.
(c) Natalya's aloofness.
(d) Their difference in socioeconomic class.
4. According to Shpigelski, what city influenced the style of the storeroom?
5. In Act 5, Part 1, who communicates by sighing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last character in the play to decide to leave the household?
2. What does Natalya order Vera to do in Act 3, Part 2?
3. Which character states that she is "despicable in [her] own eyes too"?
4. Who is Katya's uncle?
5. Who is described in Act 3, Part 3, as "an honest man"?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)