|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Islayev finds Natalya crying to Rakitin, Natalya states that she and Rakitin are behaving like what?
2. How old is Bolshintsov?
(a) Less than 50.
3. In addition to Islayev, which other character had seen Natalya crying to Rakitin?
4. Which character almost leaves to find and comfort Natalya in Act 3, Part 3?
5. In Act 3, Part 3, Beliayev asserts that he is not in love with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Natalya, "in the eyes of the world" Vera is what?
2. Who has to confess a secret in Act 5, Part 1?
3. Natalya expects that Beliayev would feel which emotion if he remained in her house, after knowing that she loves him?
4. What is the setting of Act 4, Part 1?
5. Who kneels in front of Vera in Act 5, Part 2?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)