|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the last words that Natalya says to Beliayev in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) "Au revoir."
(b) "I'm sorry."
(c) "You fool!"
(d) "Hasta mañana."
2. In Act 3, Part 3, Rakitin promises to tell Islayev everything within how much time?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
3. Which character states that she is "despicable in [her] own eyes too"?
4. With which character does Natalya have no romantic connection whatsoever?
5. Who finds Natalya and Rakitin talking in Act 4, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, what city influenced the style of the storeroom?
2. Which character exits at the end of Act 4, Part 2?
3. How old is Bolshintsov?
4. Who turns pale in Act 3, Part 2?
5. As Shpigelski states, "too much knowledge bringeth" what?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)