|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Natalya, "in the eyes of the world" Vera is what?
(a) A spinster.
(b) An orphan.
(c) A debutante.
(d) An illegitimate child.
2. In Act 3, Part 3, Beliayev asserts that he is not in love with whom?
3. According to Shpigelski, what city influenced the style of the storeroom?
4. How much money does Beliayev have?
(a) 20 kopecks.
(b) 10,000 kopecks.
(c) 20,000 kopecks.
5. What does Natalya order Vera to do in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Marry Beliayev.
(c) Marry Bolshintsov.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character flees when Islayev enters the room in Act 3, Part 3?
2. In Act 3, Part 3, Natalya insists that she is not "annoyed" with Beliayev but rather what?
3. Natalya states that she is firing Beliayev on the basis of whose testimony?
4. Which character does Anna believe to be "too trusting"?
5. Who kneels in front of Vera in Act 5, Part 2?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)