|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Shpigelski's opinion, which character "play[s] the coquette a little"?
2. What is Beliayev wearing in Act 4, Part 3?
(b) Gardening clothes.
(c) A suit.
3. Natalya expects that Beliayev would feel which emotion if he remained in her house, after knowing that she loves him?
4. Whose sketches did Kolya show Natalya?
5. As Shpigelski states, "too much knowledge bringeth" what?
(b) "Feeble old age."
(d) "Gray hairs."
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 4, Part 2, what does Beliayev give Katya?
2. What is the setting of Act 4, Part 1?
3. For what is Kolya waiting in Act 5, Part 2?
4. Beliayev loves Vera like what?
5. Natalya states that what is sometimes "worse than rudeness"?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)