|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which Shakespearean character does Islayev compare himself?
2. Who calls the doctor for Natalya in Act 5, Part 2?
(a) The foreman.
(c) The maid.
3. At the end of Act 4, Part 3, what is waiting inside for the characters?
4. After Islayev finds Natalya crying to Rakitin, Natalya states that she and Rakitin are behaving like what?
5. In Shpigelski's opinion, which character "play[s] the coquette a little"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Within how much time does Liza plan to respond to Shpigelski's proposal?
2. What causes Natalya to declare her love to Beliayev?
3. Which character flees when Islayev enters the room in Act 3, Part 3?
4. With which character does Natalya have no romantic connection whatsoever?
5. What is Beliayev wearing in Act 4, Part 3?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)