|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose sketches did Kolya show Natalya?
2. Which character exits at the end of Act 4, Part 2?
3. Whom does Islayev summon in his first line in Act 5?
4. How much money does Liza have?
(a) 15,000 kopecks.
(c) 1 million kopecks.
(d) 20,000 kopecks.
5. Who calls the doctor for Natalya in Act 5, Part 2?
(b) The foreman.
(d) The maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what type of tree were Vera and Natalya strolling before entering the scene in Act 5, Part 2?
2. Which character states that she is "despicable in [her] own eyes too"?
3. Who finds Natalya and Rakitin talking in Act 4, Part 3?
4. What causes Natalya to declare her love to Beliayev?
5. Whom does Matvey announce in Act 5, Part 1?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)