|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 4, Part 1?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The library.
(c) A room overlooking the garden.
(d) Natalya's sitting room.
2. In Shpigelski's opinion, which character "play[s] the coquette a little"?
3. Who is wearing a new suit in Act 5, Part 2?
4. What weather is occurring in Act 4, Part 1?
(b) A storm.
(c) A snowstorm.
5. Vera accuses which character of being "cunning"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character sends Beliayev in to Natalya for dismissal?
2. How much money does Beliayev have?
3. Who turns pale in Act 3, Part 2?
4. Natalya is very happy with the way Beliayev has treated which character?
5. Who has to confess a secret in Act 5, Part 1?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)