Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beliayev wearing in Act 4, Part 3?
(a) Gardening clothes.
(c) A suit.
2. How much money does Liza have?
(b) 1 million kopecks.
(c) 20,000 kopecks.
(d) 15,000 kopecks.
3. According to Natalya, "in the eyes of the world" Vera is what?
(a) A spinster.
(b) An illegitimate child.
(c) An orphan.
(d) A debutante.
4. Within how much time does Liza plan to respond to Shpigelski's proposal?
(a) One month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
5. Whom does Matvey announce in Act 5, Part 1?
(a) The gardener.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The foreman.
(d) The librarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Natalya and Beliayev not to be friends previously?
2. How old is Bolshintsov?
3. Who is the last character in the play to decide to leave the household?
4. How long does Islayev want Rakitin to stay away?
5. Who first suggests that Beliayev leave?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)