|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Beliayev have?
(a) 20 kopecks.
(b) 20,000 kopecks.
(c) 10,000 kopecks.
2. Vera realizes in Act 4, Part 2, that which character was "jealous" of her?
3. How long does Islayev want Rakitin to stay away?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(d) A few days.
4. For what is Kolya waiting in Act 5, Part 2?
(a) His piano lesson.
(b) Free time.
(c) His Russian lesson.
5. As Beliayev and Natalya discuss in Act 4, Part 3, when does Beliayev plan to leave?
(a) Next week.
(d) In a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character sings a song at the end of Act 4, Part 1?
2. Where does Beliayev plan to go after leaving Natalya's household?
3. According to Shpigelski, what city influenced the style of the storeroom?
4. Natalya expects that Beliayev would feel which emotion if he remained in her house, after knowing that she loves him?
5. Who turns pale in Act 3, Part 2?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)