|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Part 2, Natalya pretends to be what relation to Vera?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her sister.
2. What pain is Islayev suffering at the beginning of Act 5?
(c) A flare-up of his arthritis.
3. Who finds Beliayev and Natalya talking in Act 4, Part 3?
4. In Act 4, Part 2, what does Beliayev give Katya?
(b) An apple.
(c) A banana.
(d) A peach.
5. With which character does Natalya have no romantic connection whatsoever?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Islayev describe as "an absolutely splendid man"?
2. Which character speaks the line, "How odd that those who love you always want to finger your wounds"?
3. What is Beliayev wearing in Act 4, Part 3?
4. Natalya expects that Beliayev would feel which emotion if he remained in her house, after knowing that she loves him?
5. Who is Katya's uncle?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)