|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kneels in front of Vera in Act 5, Part 2?
2. In Act 3, Part 3, Rakitin promises to tell Islayev everything within how much time?
(a) One week.
(b) One day.
(c) One month.
(d) Two hours.
3. Which character almost leaves to find and comfort Natalya in Act 3, Part 3?
4. What causes Natalya to declare her love to Beliayev?
5. How old is Liza?
Short Answer Questions
1. What pain is Islayev suffering at the beginning of Act 5?
2. According to Liza in Act 4, Part 1, which character "took dinner alone in her room"?
3. Within how much time does Liza plan to respond to Shpigelski's proposal?
4. Natalya states that what is sometimes "worse than rudeness"?
5. Who has to confess a secret in Act 5, Part 1?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)