|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Anna believe to be "too trusting"?
2. How old is Bolshintsov?
(c) Less than 50.
3. Beliayev loves Vera like what?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) A friend.
(c) A cousin.
(d) A sister.
4. At the end of Act 3, Part 2, Natalya states that she will "never survive this" without whom?
5. Under what type of tree were Vera and Natalya strolling before entering the scene in Act 5, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has a flower pinned to his suit in Act 5, Part 1?
2. Who does Shpigelski state is "soft putty"?
3. How much money does Beliayev have?
4. In Act 3, Part 3, Rakitin promises to tell Islayev everything within how much time?
5. As Shpigelski states, "too much knowledge bringeth" what?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)