|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Natalya after Vera leaves in Act 3, Part 2?
2. In addition to Islayev, which other character had seen Natalya crying to Rakitin?
3. Which character flees when Islayev enters the room in Act 3, Part 3?
4. At the end of Act 3, Part 2, Natalya states that she will "never survive this" without whom?
5. For what is Kolya waiting in Act 5, Part 2?
(a) His Russian lesson.
(b) Free time.
(c) His piano lesson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Natalya states that she is firing Beliayev on the basis of whose testimony?
2. In Act 3, Part 3, Natalya insists that she is not "annoyed" with Beliayev but rather what?
3. In Shpigelski's opinion, which character "play[s] the coquette a little"?
4. Which character sings a song at the end of Act 4, Part 1?
5. Which character has a flower pinned to his suit in Act 5, Part 1?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)