|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 4, Part 2, what does Beliayev give Katya?
(a) A banana.
(b) A peach.
(d) An apple.
2. Who wants to see Beliayev in Act 4, Part 2?
3. At the end of Act 3, Part 2, Natalya states that she will "never survive this" without whom?
4. How old is Liza?
5. What caused Natalya and Beliayev not to be friends previously?
(a) Beliayev's childish behavior.
(b) Their difference in socioeconomic class.
(d) Natalya's aloofness.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Beliayev and Natalya discuss in Act 4, Part 3, when does Beliayev plan to leave?
2. Which character speaks the line, "How odd that those who love you always want to finger your wounds"?
3. Who first suggests that Beliayev leave?
4. Which character flees when Islayev enters the room in Act 3, Part 3?
5. To whom does Natalya say "good-bye forever" in Act 4, Part 3?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)