|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character sings a song at the end of Act 4, Part 1?
2. For what is Kolya waiting in Act 5, Part 2?
(a) His piano lesson.
(b) Free time.
(c) His Russian lesson.
3. Who calls the doctor for Natalya in Act 5, Part 2?
(b) The maid.
(c) The foreman.
4. Whom does Shpigelski describe as "a little cooing dove"?
5. Natalya insists in Act 3, Part 3, that Rakitin say nothing about her to whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character picked Vera a flower?
2. Who asks Beliayev's forgiveness in Act 4, Part 2?
3. Whom does Islayev summon in his first line in Act 5?
4. In Act 3, Part 2, Natalya pretends to be what relation to Vera?
5. Who kneels in front of Vera in Act 5, Part 2?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)