|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Part 3, Rakitin promises to tell Islayev everything within how much time?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) Two hours.
2. Who turns pale in Act 3, Part 2?
3. Natalya insists in Act 3, Part 3, that Rakitin say nothing about her to whom?
4. Who is the last character in the play to decide to leave the household?
5. According to Natalya, "in the eyes of the world" Vera is what?
(a) A debutante.
(b) A spinster.
(c) An orphan.
(d) An illegitimate child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 4, Part 1?
2. In Act 3, Part 3, Beliayev asserts that he is not in love with whom?
3. In Act 4, Part 2, what does Beliayev give Katya?
4. Under what type of tree were Vera and Natalya strolling before entering the scene in Act 5, Part 2?
5. How long does Islayev want Rakitin to stay away?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)