|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is Katya waiting in the beginning of Act 4, Part 1?
2. How old is Bolshintsov?
(c) Less than 50.
3. Natalya states that she is firing Beliayev on the basis of whose testimony?
4. Which character does Anna believe to be "too trusting"?
5. To whom does Natalya say "good-bye forever" in Act 4, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to Islayev, which other character had seen Natalya crying to Rakitin?
2. Who has to confess a secret in Act 5, Part 1?
3. To which Shakespearean character does Islayev compare himself?
4. Natalya states that what is sometimes "worse than rudeness"?
5. Whom does Shpigelski describe as "a little cooing dove"?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)