|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beliayev loves Vera like what?
(a) A cousin.
(b) A sister.
(c) A friend.
(d) A girlfriend.
2. To whom does Natalya say "good-bye forever" in Act 4, Part 3?
3. To which Shakespearean character does Islayev compare himself?
4. How much money does Beliayev have?
(b) 20,000 kopecks.
(c) 10,000 kopecks.
(d) 20 kopecks.
5. In Act 5, Part 1, who communicates by sighing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Shpigelski describe as "a little cooing dove"?
2. In Act 3, Part 3, Rakitin promises to tell Islayev everything within how much time?
3. Which character looks for Vera in Act 4, Part 2?
4. According to Natalya, "in the eyes of the world" Vera is what?
5. In Act 3, Part 3, Natalya insists that she is not "annoyed" with Beliayev but rather what?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)