|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 5, Part 1, who communicates by sighing?
2. How old is Liza?
3. Under what type of tree were Vera and Natalya strolling before entering the scene in Act 5, Part 2?
4. Who does Shpigelski state is "soft putty"?
(b) A cook.
(c) A wife.
(d) A doorman.
5. Who is wearing a new suit in Act 5, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Bolshintsov?
2. Who is Katya's uncle?
3. To which Shakespearean character does Islayev compare himself?
4. Whose sketches did Kolya show Natalya?
5. At the end of Act 4, Part 3, what is waiting inside for the characters?
This section contains 116 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)