|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Natalya states that what is sometimes "worse than rudeness"?
2. In Act 5, Part 1, who communicates by sighing?
3. According to Liza in Act 4, Part 1, which character "took dinner alone in her room"?
4. What pain is Islayev suffering at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) A flare-up of his arthritis.
5. Who received a note from Natalya written in pencil?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Shpigelski states, "too much knowledge bringeth" what?
2. Vera accuses which character of being "cunning"?
3. How old is Bolshintsov?
4. How much money does Liza have?
5. To whom did Natalya intend to marry Vera?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)