Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
(a) A threatening demeanor.
2. What is Beliayev's favorite part of a newspaper?
(a) The photos.
(b) The articles.
(c) The opinion pages.
(d) The comic strips.
3. What weather is occurring in Act 4, Part 1?
(a) A snowstorm.
(c) A storm.
4. Where does Beliayev plan to go after leaving Natalya's household?
(a) St. Petersburg.
5. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
Short Answer Questions
1. Natalya states that she is firing Beliayev on the basis of whose testimony?
2. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
3. To whom does Natalya say "good-bye forever" in Act 4, Part 3?
4. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
5. In Act 5, Part 1, who communicates by sighing?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)