Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
3. Whom does Rakitin call "our unspoiled youth" in his soliloquy in Act 2, Part 2?
4. Which two types of tree does Rakitin compare in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Oak and maple.
(b) Hickory and willow.
(c) Apple and pear.
(d) Oak and birch.
5. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is dinnertime in Natalya's household?
2. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Which female character takes snuff?
4. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
5. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)