|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
2. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three years.
3. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
(a) His sharp wit.
(b) His upbringing.
(c) His appreciation for fine food.
(d) His physique.
4. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
5. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
(d) Natalya Petrochka.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
2. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
4. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
5. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)