Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
(d) The north wind.
2. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
(a) Vera Natalyova.
4. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
(a) The German peasant.
(b) The Russian peasant.
(d) The American chimney sweep.
5. Whom had Rakitin been visiting before coming to Natalya's house?
(a) The Verenitsins.
(c) The Krinitsins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character claims to be a "practical sort of person"?
2. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Which person is not waiting for Natalya in the dining room at the end of Act 1?
4. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
5. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)