|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rakitin, which character is "simply an idiot"?
2. Vera accuses which character of being "cunning"?
3. In Act 3, Part 1, Natalya confesses that she is infatuated with which character?
4. Which character states that "it's wrong to put one's life in chains"?
5. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya suddenly remember at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
2. Who wants Katya to marry him?
3. Who wants to see Beliayev in Act 4, Part 2?
4. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Who is Katya's uncle?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)