|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tess suggest after Willa confides in her?
(a) Going into Bozeman to shop.
(b) Going back to the spa.
(c) A ride later.
(d) A swim later.
2. Who is Adele?
(a) Tess' mother.
(b) Lily's mother.
(c) Nate's sister.
(d) Willa's mother.
3. Why does the stranger build a fire?
(a) To keep Lily warm.
(b) To make some breakfast.
(c) To create smoke so the searchers will find Lily.
(d) To make some coffee.
4. Where do the three sisters end up going over the weekend?
(a) No where.
(b) The Ski Lodge.
(c) A fitness resort.
(d) The Mountain King Spa.
5. What does Ben tells Tess that shocks her?
(a) That Nate intends to marry Tess.
(b) That Lily is not divorced yet from Jesse.
(c) That Ben does not intend to marry Willa.
(d) That Willa is a vigin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Jim and Willa?
2. What does Willa give Lily for her wedding?
3. Why does Willa pace back at the ranch?
4. Why is Jesse really angry?
5. What does Willa confess to Ham?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens on the Fourth of July, and what do Willa and Ben do?
2. What does Nate tell Tess in Chapter 26 and how does she respond? What does he say to her response?
3. Why do Willa and Ham fight in Chapter 29, and what does Ham ask from Willa?
4. What does the killer do to Lily?
5. What does the killer do to Ham and what does he tell Willa?
6. Where does Jesse take Lily and what do they do once they are there?
7. How does the killer feel about Lily's wedding and what does he plan to do?
8. Who does Willa see after coming back to the ranch from the spa, what does she do and what does he tell her?
9. How do Ham and Willa reconcile after their fight and what does Ham do afterward?
10. What does Willa do to her father's office and why does she do it?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)