|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willa find in the cabin?
(a) A bucket of rags covered in blood.
(b) A handwritten extortion note.
(c) A pistol.
(d) Another rattler.
2. What does Ben tell Willa about sex?
(a) It is not the most important part of a relationship.
(b) That sex is his to initiate, not hers.
(c) That he is new to it also.
(d) There are many ways to have sex and he intends to show her more.
3. Who did Lily think she saw in Bozeman?
(a) A friend from high school.
(b) Jesse's best friend.
(d) Jesse's brother.
4. What surprises Tess at Lily's bridal shower?
(a) That Willa and Louella hit it off so well.
(b) That Willa and Lily's mother hit it off so well.
(c) That her mother arrives.
(d) That Lily starts crying.
5. How does Lily say she was able to endure her kidnapping?
(a) By not thinking.
(b) By taking a tranquilizer.
(c) By thinking of Adam.
(d) By sleeping.
6. What does Ben say about Tess after Nate talks to him?
(a) He thinks Nate should talk to Lily.
(b) He wishes him luck.
(c) He thinks Nate should propose.
(d) He thinks Nate would be making a mistake to marry her.
7. What does the killer slip under Lily's kitchen door?
(a) A bloodstained kerchief.
(b) A note.
(c) A knife.
8. Where has Jesse stashed some supplies?
(a) In a tree cache.
(b) In an abandoned mine.
(c) He has not stored any supplies.
(d) In a cave.
9. Why isn't the killer going to kill anyone for a while?
(a) The voices have told him not to kill anyone for a while.
(b) He is hurt too badly from his fight with Jesse.
(c) He is afraid of getting caught.
(d) So it doesn't ruin Lily's wedding.
10. Who is Adele?
(a) Lily's mother.
(b) Nate's sister.
(c) Tess' mother.
(d) Willa's mother.
11. To whom do they give what the killer leaves for Lily?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The police.
(c) No one.
12. What does Jim say about Willa's father?
(a) That he had gotten Jim's mother pregnant on a one night stand.
(b) That he was a cheat.
(c) That he killed Jim's mother.
(d) That he was a coward.
13. What does Willa do while in a rage?
(a) Slaps Tess for a well-intentioned comment about the ranch.
(b) Slaps Lily for bringing danger to them.
(c) Tears down her father's mounted trophies.
(d) Target practices with a human target.
14. Why does the killer take Willa into the mountains?
(a) To keep her as his family.
(b) To torture her.
(c) To explain his actions to Willa.
(d) To kill her.
15. What does Willa confess to Ham?
(a) She tried to make him come inside because she was worried about the heat.
(b) She does not love Ben.
(c) She does not think Jack is her father.
(d) She is scared to run the ranch without him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the killer sorry to hurt Ham?
2. Where does Jesse take Lily?
3. What does Lily announce to her sisters?
4. What does Nate offer to give Tess?
5. What bothers Willa during the week after Adam is shot?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)