|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Summer: Chapters 29-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben tell his mother?
(a) That he intends to help Willa at the Mercy ranch.
(b) That he is going to New York to find Jesse.
(c) That he is giving up ranching.
(d) That he intends to fight Jack's will.
2. What does Ham say Willa is doing?
(a) Taking over his job.
(b) Ignoring a good man.
(c) Throwing herself at Ben a little too much.
(d) Getting a little soft.
3. How does Pickles get his name?
(a) From his granddaughter who could not pronounce his real name.
(b) His love of pickles and his sour attitude.
(c) His parents named his that after a circus clown who saved his mother's life.
(d) From a former girlfriend.
4. What surprises Tess at Lily's bridal shower?
(a) That Willa and Louella hit it off so well.
(b) That her mother arrives.
(c) That Willa and Lily's mother hit it off so well.
(d) That Lily starts crying.
5. What shakes up Willa while talking with Ben?
(a) Ben announces that he is engaged.
(b) The thought that the killer could be one of their hired hands.
(c) She hears Tess screaming.
(d) Ben announces that he plans to sell his ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willa find after she comes across Pickles' rig?
2. Who knocks on Willa's vehicle window?
3. Why does Willa think her father writes his will the way he does?
4. What does Tess say about staying at the ranch?
5. What do the rescuers find in the cave?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)