|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Summer: Chapters 29-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pickles get his name?
(a) From a former girlfriend.
(b) His love of pickles and his sour attitude.
(c) From his granddaughter who could not pronounce his real name.
(d) His parents named his that after a circus clown who saved his mother's life.
2. What does Ham advise Willa about herself?
(a) To slow down.
(b) To marry Ben.
(c) To take complete charge of the ranch herself.
3. What happens to Adam on the way to the cabin?
(b) He is shot.
(c) His horse gets bit by a ratller and throws off Adam.
(d) His horse gets lame.
4. Why does Tess decide to give Nate his Christmas present early?
(a) Because it will keep growing.
(b) Because it is something to wear on Christmas.
(c) In the hopes of sparking a fling with him.
(d) She does not plan on giving Nate a present.
5. Why is Tess willing to stay at the ranch?
(a) She is attracted to Nate.
(b) She has no place to go anyway.
(c) She loves Montana.
(d) She does not want to lose her inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Adele?
2. Who tells Willa and Lily that she is ashamed of them?
3. What does the man with the bloody knife say?
4. When does Tess say she will return?
5. Why will Willa have a perfect night to seduce Ben?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)