|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Summer: Chapters 29-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ham finally collapse when he goes for help?
(a) In the barn.
(b) At Tess and Bess's fet.
(c) By the south gate.
(d) Halfway to the main ranch house.
2. What do Tess and Lily decide to do?
(a) Learn to ride a horse better.
(b) Learn to shoot a gun.
(c) Leave the ranch.
(d) Learn karate.
3. What does Tess insist upon when Willa returns after riding to the woods?
(a) That Willa eat.
(b) That Willa call the sheriff.
(c) That Willa settle an argument.
(d) That Tess be allowed to leave for a few days.
4. What will happen if any of the Mercy sisters leave the ranch before one year?
(a) The ranch goes to whoever is left by the end of the year.
(b) The ranch goes to the Nature Conservancy.
(c) The ranch goes to the Blackfeet nation.
(d) The ranch goes to Willa.
5. How does Ben McKinnon feel about Jack Mercy's will?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the ranch hands bickering?
2. To whom do they give what the killer leaves for Lily?
3. What does Ham advise Willa about herself?
4. Over what did the sisters bond while at the spa?
5. What does Nate offer to give Tess?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)