|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Summer: Chapters 29-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Ben and Willa?
(a) A scream.
(b) A horn honking.
(c) A growl.
(d) The sounds of dishing breaking.
2. What does Nate tell Ben about Tess?
(a) He likes her but hopes she has no expectations for the longterm.
(b) He likes her but cannot imagine her as his wife.
(c) He is in love with her.
3. Where did the killer get the knife he uses to kill the redhead?
(a) At the sporting goods store.
(b) He stole it from his best friend.
(c) He stole it from his grandfather.
(d) From his father.
4. Who tells Willa and Lily that she is ashamed of them?
5. How does Willa tease Ben?
(a) She meets with a former sweetheart in the city.
(b) She tells him that her sisters are not sure they approve of Ben.
(c) She talks about another spa visitor who was male.
(d) She talks about the male masseuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack give Jim for his 21st birthday?
2. What does Willa think it is time to do with Ben?
3. What does the man with the bloody knife say?
4. What interrupts Tess and Lily arguing about returning to the ranch?
5. What do Adam and Lily find in the barn?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)