|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Summer: Chapters 29-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tess decide to give Nate his Christmas present early?
(a) She does not plan on giving Nate a present.
(b) Because it will keep growing.
(c) Because it is something to wear on Christmas.
(d) In the hopes of sparking a fling with him.
2. What does Ham advise Willa about herself?
(a) To take complete charge of the ranch herself.
(c) To slow down.
(d) To marry Ben.
3. Who wins the fight?
(a) Lily, who intervenes.
(d) No one.
4. What happened when Jim tells Jack who he is?
(a) Jack tells him to get off his ranch and never come back.
(b) Jack calls the police.
(c) Jack laughs.
(d) Jack embraces Jim.
5. What does Tess say about staying at the ranch?
(a) That she is leaving.
(b) That she intends to stay despite what's been happening.
(c) That she thinks Lily should leave.
(d) That Willa does not want her and Lily at the ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tess insist upon when Willa returns after riding to the woods?
2. Who is Adele?
3. Where does Sarah say she is going to visit?
4. Why is Adam sorry?
5. About what does Ben tease Willa concerning Tess?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)