|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Spring: Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willa doing when Ben finds her on the couch?
(a) Watching t.v.
(d) Talking to Nate.
2. Where does Ben kiss Willa?
(a) On the dance floor in front of everyone.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) In the ranch's library.
(d) In the bunkhouse.
3. Why is Tess willing to stay at the ranch?
(a) She is attracted to Nate.
(b) She has no place to go anyway.
(c) She does not want to lose her inheritance.
(d) She loves Montana.
4. Why is Adam sorry?
(a) That he was not the one to see the smoke.
(b) That he is not able to kill Jesse himself.
(c) That Lily's face is so cut up.
(d) That whoever saved Lily does not stay around.
5. When does Jesse's abuse of Lily begin?
(a) He is not abusive.
(b) Right after they are married.
(c) Even before they are married.
(d) Several years into the marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesse do to the woman before he kills?
2. How does Willa tease Ben?
3. What enrages Jesse about Lily's behavior?
4. What does Lily want to give Adam?
5. What interrupts Ben and Willa?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)