|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Winter: Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Tess and Lily arguing about returning to the ranch?
(a) Tess starting to cry.
(b) A scream.
(c) The sound of something crashing through the woods.
(d) The sound of a gunshot.
2. What does Jesse do to the woman before he kills?
(a) Feeds her a huge breakfast.
(b) Calls her Lily.
(c) Rapes her.
(d) Tells her he loves her.
3. What does Ham advise Willa about herself?
(a) To take complete charge of the ranch herself.
(b) To marry Ben.
(c) To slow down.
4. How does Pickles get his name?
(a) From his granddaughter who could not pronounce his real name.
(b) From a former girlfriend.
(c) His parents named his that after a circus clown who saved his mother's life.
(d) His love of pickles and his sour attitude.
5. Why is Adam angry?
(a) That Lily is not safe.
(b) That someone is killing animals for no reason.
(c) That the police are not doing more.
(d) That the police are suspicious of one of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Lily grateful?
2. Why does Ben say he is going to drive by Nate's house?
3. What has Willa shot?
4. What is Pickles thinking about as he rides the fence line?
5. What does Jesse do whenever Lily left him?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)