|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Winter: Chapters 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ham advise Willa about herself?
(a) To slow down.
(b) To marry Ben.
(c) To take complete charge of the ranch herself.
2. What is happening to Willa despite her not wanting it?
(a) She is relying too much on the men around her.
(b) She is falling for Ben.
(c) She is growing closer to her sisters.
(d) She is accepting the idea of not having Mercy ranch.
3. Who cleans the blood off the porch?
4. What does the man do as he thinks about his next victim?
(b) Kills a cat that strays into the room.
(c) Cuts himself.
5. What is one of Tess' duties on the ranch?
(a) Collecting eggs.
(d) Exercising the horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louella wonder about Tess being on the ranch?
2. What is one reason Jesse Cooke does not want to let Lily go?
3. Who tells Willa and Lily that she is ashamed of them?
4. How does Ben gloss over the incident with Pickles?
5. How does Tess respond to seeing a calf castrated?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)