|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Winter: Chapters 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do as he thinks about his next victim?
(c) Kills a cat that strays into the room.
(d) Cuts himself.
2. What is Willa doing when Ben finds her on the couch?
(c) Talking to Nate.
(d) Watching t.v.
3. What is happening to Willa despite her not wanting it?
(a) She is accepting the idea of not having Mercy ranch.
(b) She is growing closer to her sisters.
(c) She is relying too much on the men around her.
(d) She is falling for Ben.
4. What does Tess insist upon when Willa returns after riding to the woods?
(a) That Willa settle an argument.
(b) That Willa eat.
(c) That Tess be allowed to leave for a few days.
(d) That Willa call the sheriff.
5. What has Lily discovered?
(a) The headless body of a cat.
(b) Two live rattlesnakes in the kitchen.
(c) Her mother's unconscious body.
(d) The tailess body of a cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willa feel as she drives around the ranch?
2. What interrupts Tess and Lily arguing about returning to the ranch?
3. What will happen if any of the Mercy sisters leave the ranch before one year?
4. What does Willa tell Ben that surprises him?
5. Why is Tess willing to stay at the ranch?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)