|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Fall: Chapters Six-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ben McKinnon feel about Jack Mercy's will?
2. What does the stranger decide he will do next as he lies in the dark reliving his encounter with Pickles?
(a) Decide to turn himself in.
(b) Decide to kill a grizzly.
(c) Decide to kill himself.
(d) Decide to kill a woman.
3. Who does Willa cause to leave the bunkhouse?
4. Who is the funeral for in chapter one?
(a) Willa Mercy.
(b) Mary Wolfchild.
(c) Jack Mercy.
(d) Jefferson Mercy.
5. What does the man do as he thinks about his next victim?
(a) Kills a cat that strays into the room.
(b) Cuts himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What angers Jesse?
2. What does Willa find after she comes across Pickles' rig?
3. Who is Nathan Torrence?
4. For what is Lily grateful?
5. What is Pickles thinking about as he rides the fence line?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)