|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Fall: Chapters Six-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do as he thinks about his next victim?
(b) Cuts himself.
(d) Kills a cat that strays into the room.
2. Who reassures Lily about her safety?
3. How does Pickles get his name?
(a) From his granddaughter who could not pronounce his real name.
(b) His love of pickles and his sour attitude.
(c) From a former girlfriend.
(d) His parents named his that after a circus clown who saved his mother's life.
4. About what does Lily worry?
(a) That her husband won't be able to visit any time soon.
(b) That Tess will leave the ranch.
(c) That the ranch is not safe.
(d) That Willa is in danger.
5. What does Willa realize after her sisters inform her that they are staying?
(a) That she loves her sisters.
(b) That her sisters have manipulated her.
(c) How close she came to losing the ranch.
(d) That her sisters are behind the problems on the ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ben McKinnon feel about Jack Mercy's will?
2. About what does Sarah worry?
3. How does Ben gloss over the incident with Pickles?
4. For what is Lily grateful?
5. How does Willa feel as she drives around the ranch?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)