|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Summer: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Willa wonder?
(a) Her sorrow at the incident that Lily discovers.
(b) Why Tess has to see her mother in person.
(c) Why Ben is underfoot so much.
(d) Why Lily was in the barn.
2. To whom do they give what the killer leaves for Lily?
(a) The police.
(b) The FBI.
(d) No one.
3. Why does Willa feel guilty?
(a) She makes Lily cry.
(b) She is so mean to Ben who just wants to help.
(c) She sent Pickles out to ride the fence line.
(d) She is short with Tess.
4. About what is Ben angry?
(a) That Jesse had worked for him.
(b) That Willa refuses to marry him.
(c) That the killer was not Jesse.
(d) That Jesse didn't have to stand trial.
5. What does Tess insist upon when Willa returns after riding to the woods?
(a) That Willa settle an argument.
(b) That Tess be allowed to leave for a few days.
(c) That Willa call the sheriff.
(d) That Willa eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lily don for the New Year's party?
2. Why is the killer happy?
3. What does someone shoot and leave in the woods?
4. What does Pickles realize as he sees a man with a bloody knife?
5. What does Ben tell his mother?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)