|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Winter: Chapters 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Nate and Ben discuss with Willa?
(a) If Lily and Tess are allowed a vacation away from the ranch during the year.
(b) Selling Mercy Ranch.
(c) If she is conforming to the requirements of the will.
(d) If Willa could handle Lily or Tess living longer than a year at the ranch.
2. What interrupts Ben and Willa?
(a) A growl.
(b) The sounds of dishing breaking.
(c) A scream.
(d) A horn honking.
3. How does Willa feel as she drives around the ranch?
(b) Angry at her father.
4. What does Ben tell his mother?
(a) That he is giving up ranching.
(b) That he intends to help Willa at the Mercy ranch.
(c) That he intends to fight Jack's will.
(d) That he is going to New York to find Jesse.
5. What does Tess insist upon when Willa returns after riding to the woods?
(a) That Willa call the sheriff.
(b) That Willa settle an argument.
(c) That Tess be allowed to leave for a few days.
(d) That Willa eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen if any of the Mercy sisters leave the ranch before one year?
2. What has Willa shot?
3. What is Pickles thinking about as he rides the fence line?
4. About what does Willa wonder?
5. Where does Sarah say she is going to visit?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)