|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Spring: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Nate and Ben discuss with Willa?
(a) If Lily and Tess are allowed a vacation away from the ranch during the year.
(b) Selling Mercy Ranch.
(c) If she is conforming to the requirements of the will.
(d) If Willa could handle Lily or Tess living longer than a year at the ranch.
2. Why do Tess, Lily and Adam ride out into the snow?
(a) To take pictures.
(b) To check on the younger cattle.
(c) To look for one of the ranch hands who is missing.
(d) To clear a path.
3. What does Tess say about staying at the ranch?
(a) That she is leaving.
(b) That Willa does not want her and Lily at the ranch.
(c) That she intends to stay despite what's been happening.
(d) That she thinks Lily should leave.
4. What does Willa do to express her anger about the trophies?
(a) Takes them all off the wall.
(b) Hangs black clothe over them.
(d) Hacks them up with an ax.
5. Why does Ben say he is going to drive by Nate's house?
(a) To bring Tess home.
(b) To give Nate some papers.
(c) To check on Tess.
(d) To ask Nate some legal advise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louella receive when she and Jack divorce?
2. What does Pickles realize as he sees a man with a bloody knife?
3. How does Tess shock Nate on the way to town?
4. About what does Willa wonder?
5. What do the three sisters do with the trophies?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)