|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Spring: Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben force Willa to do?
(a) Call Pickles' daughter.
(b) Include her sisters in her plans.
(c) Call the sheriff.
(d) Lie down.
2. Upon what do Nate and Ben agree?
(a) They want to marry Tess and Willa.
(b) They need to move the women to a safe house.
(c) They need to hire a couple bodyguards.
(d) They need to find out what Jesse looks like.
3. Who hosts a dinner party?
4. What does Tess say about staying at the ranch?
(a) That she is leaving.
(b) That she intends to stay despite what's been happening.
(c) That she thinks Lily should leave.
(d) That Willa does not want her and Lily at the ranch.
5. What does the man with the bloody knife say?
(a) That it's a good day to die.
(b) That the cow was diseased.
(c) That he has never killed a man before.
(d) That the steer tried to attack him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ben gloss over the incident with Pickles?
2. What does Ben say about Tess after Nate talks to him?
3. Who is Traci?
4. About what does Willa worry about her sisters?
5. What does Jesse feel after he murders again?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)