|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Spring: Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knocks on Willa's vehicle window?
2. About what does Sarah worry?
(a) That Ben will not find the right woman to marry.
(b) That Ben will tire of ranching.
(c) That she will die before Ben marries.
(d) That Ben will marry one of the Mercy women.
3. What does Ben force Willa to do?
(a) Call the sheriff.
(b) Call Pickles' daughter.
(c) Include her sisters in her plans.
(d) Lie down.
4. What does the man do as he thinks about his next victim?
(a) Cuts himself.
(c) Kills a cat that strays into the room.
5. Why does Willa pace back at the ranch?
(a) Waiting for the police to arrive.
(b) Waiting for word on how Lily is.
(c) She is nervous about her sisters deciding to leave.
(d) She is nervous about Ben staying there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Adam angry?
2. Who is happy to see the pie Willa brings from Bess?
3. How does Willa feel as she drives around the ranch?
4. What enrages Jesse about Lily's behavior?
5. What does Tess say about staying at the ranch?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)