|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Spring: Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tess respond to seeing a calf castrated?
(a) She screams.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She faints.
2. About what does Willa worry about her sisters?
(a) That they will become fearful and leave.
(b) That they are going to want to stay past the one year.
(c) That they are going to blame her for the violence.
(d) That it is right for them to be there when there is a killer on the loose.
3. About what is Ben angry?
(a) That the killer was not Jesse.
(b) That Jesse had worked for him.
(c) That Jesse didn't have to stand trial.
(d) That Willa refuses to marry him.
4. What does Willa do at the cemetery?
(a) Tells her father she is done with trying to please him.
(b) Visits her mother's grave.
(c) Visits her grandmother's grave.
(d) Places flowers on her baby sister's grave.
5. What is discovered at the bottom of Willa's porch?
(a) A dead rat.
(b) A defaced book.
(c) A dead, naked girl.
(d) A dead skunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Adam and Lily find in the barn?
2. What does Jesse do whenever Lily left him?
3. What does Lily want to give Adam?
4. Who did Lily think she saw in Bozeman?
5. Why does the stranger build a fire?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)