Part One, Fall:Chapters 1-5
1. Who is the funeral for in chapter one?
(a) Jack Mercy.
(b) Willa Mercy.
(c) Jefferson Mercy.
(d) Mary Wolfchild.
2. Who is Lily Mercy trying to avoid encountering?
(a) Willa Mercy.
(b) Adam Mercy.
(c) Mary Wolfchild.
(d) Jesse Cooke.
3. Who is Nathan Torrence?
(a) A friend of Tess Mercy who is from New York.
(b) Jack Mercy's lawyer.
(c) Mary Wolfchild's husband.
(d) Willa's half brother.
4. What will happen if any of the Mercy sisters leave the ranch before one year?
(a) The ranch goes to the Nature Conservancy.
(b) The ranch goes to whoever is left by the end of the year.
(c) The ranch goes to the Blackfeet nation.
(d) The ranch goes to Willa.
5. Who tells Willa and Lily that she is ashamed of them?
6. Why is Tess willing to stay at the ranch?
(a) She is attracted to Nate.
(b) She loves Montana.
(c) She does not want to lose her inheritance.
(d) She has no place to go anyway.
This section contains 5,237 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)