|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wesley say when Julian demands to see Frank?
(a) Frank must post bail first
(b) Julian needs to calm down first.
(c) It is not a family matter.
(d) Frank does not want to see anyone
2. What does David say his family planned to attend?
(a) Frank's trial.
(b) The county fair.
(c) Marie's funeral.
(d) The new Baptist church.
3. What does David seem confident about concerning Clarence's knowledge?
(a) He will tell the truth eventually.
(b) He will pray for Frank's soul.
(c) He will gossip.
(d) He will never reveal the truth.
4. What is the cause of Wesley's death?
(d) Heart attack.
5. What career does David choose?
(a) History teacher.
(b) Police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wesley decide to keep Frank?
2. How does Wesley feel about what happened in Montana?
3. What does Gail ask Wesley to find out from Marie's family?
4. Who is Dale Paris?
5. Under what condition does Frank agree to comply with Wesley's arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the overriding reason for the move to North Dakota?
2. Why does David decline to visit Brentrock later in his life?
3. What reason does Wesley give for withdrawing from the Sheriff's election?
4. What happens to Wesley?
5. What is the story circulating about Frank's death?
6. Who probably knows the truth about Frank's death and what does David think the person will do?
7. Why does Wesley not tell David what is going on with Frank right away?
8. With whom has Wesley talked about the situation concerning Frank? What did he not tell the person?
9. Why does David go down to the basement, and what does he observe?
10. What does Frank ask Wesley about before they go to the basement?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)